Controversial opinions on metal

>claims I follow the herd
>knows I like Devildriver

Doesn't work on me brah
I was directly making fun of you, since you like to make the absolutely baseless claim that I "follow the GMD herd" all the time, despite my also having many contrasting tastes and opinions to GMD.

Last edited:
I don't really see a problem with following the GMD herd, alot of people have good taste here (not everyone though...)

BTW, speaking of US power metal, isn't Warning of Danger really overlooked? I think it is probably better than Battle Cry, but I almost never hear it mentioned.

Reactions: CiG
I know what you're doing.
latest

BTW, speaking of US power metal, isn't Warning of Danger really overlooked? I think it is probably better than Battle Cry, but I almost never hear it mentioned.

I can't stand Warning of Danger actually. I forget exactly why now, but part of it was that it just felt a lot more trad than USPM to me, kind of like the change from Sirens to Power of the Night for Savatage, only a lot more drastic. Less epic and boisterous, more melodic in a hard rock/glammy kind of way, but without the kickass leads that a Criss Oliva could bring to make it work. Lyrically it began to step away from dragons and wenches and shit so that's a minus too.

I can't stand Warning of Danger actually. I forget exactly why now, but part of it was that it just felt a lot more trad than USPM to me, kind of like the change from Sirens to Power of the Night for Savatage, only a lot more drastic. Less epic and boisterous, more melodic in a hard rock/glammy kind of way, but without the kickass leads that a Criss Oliva could bring to make it work. Lyrically it began to step away from dragons and wenches and shit so that's a minus too.

HBB with another dumbass opinion. Nice.

you're widely asinine

Opinion: Morbosidad is the best "War black metal" band and their material absolutely destroys anything arch goat or black witchery have ever put out

Last edited:
Corrected! I have a similar disposition on it, its just to much going on for the production. Like I understand the low production sound but not on music that has so much stuff occurring, you need better sound quality to actually appreciate it. Or maybe I could force myself to listen to it but yeah not in the mood to go through that right now.

Last edited: