Controversial opinions on metal

Listening again to Kid A there's some interesting music inside it however I have it has a hard time not losing me especially when it switches from one song to the other. I'm not sure if it's the execution or flow but I can't keep interested in it Also as I've mentioned I don't like his voice at all.

Btw you guys talk Kid A
too much, The Bends is their best period.
The only reason I gave them a chance is because some of their stuff was labled as artsy experimental but isn't Bends just plain alt rock?

I watched, or there was a concert on telly by them on late at night when I got home and was nothing else on, a concert from Radiohead and the guitarist he didnt use a single scale throughout the show, it was all just one note stuff, or chord based arpeggios, and he didnt seem at all conversant with a guitar in a taught or knowledge sense. That `creep` song if I remember he just played the `g major` chord, or whichever it is I cant recall right now, and that was about it. I mean, one would expect a guitarist to play scales. key of A or C , you know, in every song, he never used them. No runs at all, unlike myself whom had them next morning from the curry I wolfed down.

What a superficial and narrow way to evaluate music.

Not from a guitarists point of view it isnt. When you play an instrument you pick up on things. I relate this story as because in all the guitarists I watched I havent seen any play zero scales, which he did. I mean after the concert I wanted to lay down in the street like people did on that video they had where they say something to someone and they give up the ghost :tickled: ok I am being light hearted there.

Meh, OK Computer is my least favourite Radiohead album. It's still a work of genius, but it's the most commercial, radio friendly and single oriented of the lot. It's no coincidence they completely changed their sound after releasing it.

I still haven't listened to Radiohead's latest output. Why the fuck it's not on youtube? It's too fucking expensive to buy and I don't even know if I'd enjoy it.

I still haven't listened to Radiohead's latest output. Why the fuck it's not on youtube? It's too fucking expensive to buy and I don't even know if I'd enjoy it.

I do believe it's not up because of copyright issues. I remember some guy tried uploading the tracks but had to replace them with free songs like old Mcdonald lol.