Controversial opinions on metal

Yeah someone on another forum pointed out how dumb that song title is and yeah the album cover is hideous in the worst way possible. I listened to the sample of Hardwired on youtube and it's just really underwhelming and dull.

Did you expect better though? It's not exactly going to make it onto my best of the year list, but it's better than anything I remember hearing on Death Magnetic.

Naw. I didn't expect it to be very good at all. I didn't expect the album cover to be that much of an eyesore either though.

Just had a look at the track listing:

9 - ManUNkind

Also jesus fuck, the coverart:

20160818_193928_7549_939483.jpeg
Hahaha oh Jesus

Reactions: MrTagoMago
because people like bands Omni

follow is the wrong word anyways, Metallica is probably the top5 biggest metal band still going if not #1--so they kinda get that information out

they have a new album?

Where the fuck have you been? Dystopia is one of the best albums of 2016

Even in a game of comparing turds, someone still wins.

There was a facebook group about metal opinions that used 'comparing turds'. Were you in that group?

Why do people still follow these bands?

Because you touch yourself at night

because people like bands Omni

follow is the wrong word anyways, Metallica is probably the top5 biggest metal band still going if not #1--so they kinda get that information out

I bet they aren't

It's the best new Metallica I've heard in about 25 years and it still sucks. If they turned James' annoying vocals down, layered the guitars like they used to so they actually have some heaviness instead of sounding like practice amps and included some slower heavy parts it'd possibly be ok.

I have this theory that Metallica set out to make the most bland and inoffensive album they could so that at the very least people will be happy it's not as bad as any of the other albums they've released in the last 25 years. That said we still haven't heard the rest of the album and they just might surprise us ;)