Controversial opinions on metal

its like saying some people would take pineapples over dry erase boards, theyre not comparable

True but im saying among those who actually like industrial Coil tends to be a lot more popular. Not thati think it matters but look how often i get scolded here for not liking popular artists that most metal heads dig.

hey look at my vinyl man ...i'm completely out of touch with 2016 metal. l honestly have no idea, don't know where to look etc it doesn't bother me of course, but getting myself into stupid arguments doesn't help. l need to take the time (like everyone else) and try to look at the other person's perspective from time to time.

hey look at my vinyl man ...i'm completely out of touch with 2016 metal. l honestly have no idea, don't know where to look etc it doesn't bother me of course, but getting myself into stupid arguments doesn't help. l need to take the time (like everyone else) and try to look at the other person's perspective from time to time.

Wait im confuzzled. Who is this directed at me or Echo?

Fascinating. Since you just compared identifying as a different gender to the sex you were born as with being schizophrenic, do you also feel the same way about people who don't identify as straight? Do they have deep rooted mental issues and suffer from cognitive delusions?
Homosexuality and supposed transgenderism are not comparable. Homosexuality is an aberrant, but healthy result of certain nature and nurture factors coagulating, and doesn't result in anything pernicious to the gay person themself. Gender dysphoria is a clear cut mental neurosis, the result of which is the mistaken perception that someone is not the biological sex they are.

What the actual fuck? Absolutely none of that nonsense applies to me.

I'm not a SJW, and in fact they are part of the problem. Calling a trans woman a man to their face is absolutely abhorrent behaviour and there's no need for it. If me taking issue with that is being an SJW then whatever.

The people at the Revenge concert were probably more annoyed that they'd paid to see a shit band.
If being intellectually candid is abhorrent, then dear do we ever have a dilemma on our hands. The solution being tell the truth anyways, irrespective of someone's feelings.

Most of my controversial opinions tend to be related to Metallica, Slayer, and Iron Maiden, besides i assumed everyone was aware i was big into industrial and wasnt all that impressed with a lot of popular metal bands and albums particularly in the realm of death metal and black metal.

Yea, I know you like industrial, but to just go ahead and say this:
I could post some industrial I love but i know youre going to shoot it down because its not your kind of music.

Is just acting smug. I dont even think that your opinion is relevant to this topic. Basically what satanstonail said, I just thought you saying that industrial was superior to metal was just you being a pretentious dick.

Thanks for providing some examples.

Yea, I know you like industrial, but to just go ahead and say this:

Is just acting smug. I dont even think that your opinion is relevant to this topic. Basically what satanstonail said, I just thought you saying that industrial was superior to metal was just you being a pretentious dick.

Thanks for providing some examples.

I wasnt trying to be smug i was going based on experience. I only said it as a partially joking response to Elric.

Reactions: Elric of Melniboné