corrupt-a-wish

granted, but he turns out to be a serial killer and you end up dying in a ditch from a stabwound in the stomach (again)

I wish I wasn't so hungry

Granted u're gonna be stuck in an infernal sunday , living it again n again till u kill ur self
i wish people doesn't only talk to me cos of my look :s

\m/(-_-)\m/......wish granted, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you get gang green in your fingers and they fall off............now your head...._ m _ _ m _ (*_*)................:erk:

I wish yesterday was ground hog day........:kickass:

Wish granted...:OMG:..is that better PAM...they say more than a hand full is waste unless you have really really REALLY BIG HANDS.........:lol:

I wish I had smaller hands..........:headbang:

I love cocker spaniels, I have a pure black one her name is beauty. but you wish has been granted now you have no hair on your head it now grows on your back......:lol:

I wish for a cool summer......:p

I love cocker spaniels, I have a pure black one her name is beauty. but you wish has been granted now you have no hair on your head it now grows on your back......:lol:

I wish for a cool summer......:p

granted, its summer again. but now a naked sneuxman is going to sneak into your room everynight while your asleep, and beat you up!

i wish i could register as a sex offender. :err:

Wish Granted But they send you to the wrong prison they despise sex offenders you now become the new BITCH:zombie:.

I wish Zoidberg all the best with his new surroundings:zombie: