corrupt-a-wish

Erm... that doesn't seem to be a wish, but you get attacked by one big thing and lots of small things. And you die from a stab wound in the stomach in a ditch.

I wish I wasn't so ill.

wish granted but everyone around you is really ill so you have no-one to hang out with

I wish i wasnt so small

granted, but the only thing to get bigger are your legs, which are now 23 feet high, and 12 feet thick. 4% of it muscle. and there is also a 30 pound tumor in the left leg, that will take a surgen days to remove, if it wasnt encircled my a major artery, that is.

i wish StarScream and the satue of liberty could have a fight to the death, and i get to have sex with the winner. they is both sexy!!!

Granted, but the statue of liberty wins. And that thing is a big ass copper statue. Good luck with having sex with that.

I wish my hair was longer.

Erm... that doesn't seem to be a wish, but you get attacked by one big thing and lots of small things. And you die from a stab wound in the stomach in a ditch.

Um... For some reason I thought I was in the neverending question thread... There WAS something wierd about those Smartie Cookies I bought...

Wish Granted, besides "You" And "Yourself" you now have a new best friend, he's HAPPY to meet you his name is ZOIDBERG, say hello to your little friend, and he can draw pictures too.....:lol:

I wish I was 17 again

granted cos u got the time machine , but then u screw it by playing with the buttons n u're stuck in some cavern with lots of tiny cells for company
yes u're assisting to the biginning of life :p boring
i wish I could find the shoes i'm looking for