corrupt-a-wish

wish granted but your deaf blind and all your fingers and toes drop off, so now all you have is a new vibrator......I'll call you...:lol:

i wish for a new DVD player.

^I wish cadavria had mad a wish so I could of bagged the shit out the team shim was going for.^

Edit: talk soon Lady's we have a storm coming. Oh and gents....:lol:

lool it was a football match and it was really crap
so like no one made a wish here is mine : i wish I could convince my uncle to buy me that peavy amps as a birthday gift

wish granted: you now become a man-whore all your brothers mates come and give you a good clean out, stinky.......:lol:

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow

^ Granted, but you get fired, and can never get a job again. You then turn to a life of drink and regually get drunk. Eventually you are taken in by a shelter, but you are bullied by the others in the shelter. You then run away from the shelter to the home of a relative. The relative eventually grows to resents your drunkard ways and throws you out. You then turn to a life of crime to fund your thirst for alchohol, which eventually leads to an arrest and prison. Some of those who bullied you in the shelter are also in prison with you and make your life hell for the four years you are there. Emerging from prison a broken wreck you attempt to take your life by throwing yourself off a five story building, but only result in breaking your legs. You are then rushed to hospital where your legs are amputated, and you become wheelchair bound for the rest of your life, and are taken into a care home. In the care home you are stopped from drinking alchohol and get angry and irrate all the time. In desperation you take an overdose of paracetemol and try to kill yourself, but fail. All sharp things are taken away from you and you are locked in a white padded room. Which is where you end up for ten years, before dying of kidney failure.

Wow, that was fun. :lol:

I wish I was better at drumming.