corrupt-a-wish

Wish granted Kerry....Buuuut....You know that's not going to happen.....The world ends on DEC 24...:erk:....Well at least I'll get to have a B/day drink...:kickass:..:lol:....BUUUUT....:erk:....FARKINELL that means I'll miss the MAIDEN concert in FEB....:mad:.....ONYA KERRY...:lol:

I wish I knew wot you did last summer....:cool:

wish granted. sooner or later. but not before me!

I wish friday evening would come sooner (start of xmas hols, also an end-of-term party with, I believe, an average of 1 bottle of vodka and 9 cans of beer per person)

trust me.. no you dont.:saint:

i wish for maiden to make another wish

My wish is for you to have a great Christmas holiday....:kickass:
wish granted. sooner or later. but not before me!

I wish friday evening would come sooner (start of xmas hols, also an end-of-term party with, I believe, an average of 1 bottle of vodka and 9 cans of beer per person)

wish granted old1eye....Buuut...you get pissed on your first can, you make a right tit of yourself, fall asleep and miss the party...oh and they had a stripper at the all boy party all the boys got their end in "BUTT"YOURS:zombie:.....:lol:

Wish granted. In fact, have several hundred. And nowhere to store them.

I wish I was lying on a beach in the Bahamas with an attractive and preferably topless chick right now.

Wish Granted...you get to the Bahamas with your surf board full of dope...Your on the beach with a beautiful looking blond in a two piece bikini sipping on a margarita.....Her mad/crazy boyfriend comes running...YES A MAD Mother F*cker...Runs down the beach with a chainsaw in his hands....He chopped the cheating Bitch in half.....NOW you can say she's topless.....:heh:...The police come....They look at you...You say, WTF is going on....They open your surf board case and then they shoot you..:erk:...Now your dead lying on the beach in the Bahamas with a topless chick...:zombie:

morel of your story is....Don't take dope:Smokin: to the Bahamas they give the death penalty.....:lol:

I wish I hadn't eaten McDonald's for lunch....:puke:

Wish Granted all you need now are the BALLSto do it...'oo'..:lol:....(just ask her....and if she says no...laugh at her and say thank f*ck for that and walk away...:lol:..)

I wish for a Fishing rod..

grantes, you go to the river for fishing and pyou throw it away , but aiiiiiiiiiie ur dick got stuck in the hamecon :D
u need to have dick surgery now , n guess who's gonna do it ? :p niahahaha
I wish i cure from this flu within two days so that i can go out n not be condamned to lying in bed

Wish Granted you now own a nice sports car, your own train station, and a block of motels..(PARK LANE).....Do you know where you are now.....:yell:YOU CAN'T PAY YOUR BILLS WITH MONOPOLY MONEY....:lol:

I wish I knew the 6 numbers for the $30mill lotto draw on the 29 DEC....:headbang::kickass:

PS: cadavria, you be nice to him in surgery....:lol:

wish granted....BUUUUT....You love your fresh cream so much..:p...you swallow that instead....:lol:

they say its good for your complexion.....:zombie:

I wish I didn't have to cut the grass today....:erk:

granted u cut ur grandmo grass , if u see what i mean , beeerk !
I wish i had a little golden haired bubba to take care of with a loving man :(