corrupt-a-wish

granted but the only work u decide to do is to kill ur mumma
I wish i didn't forget to pay my internet bill so i didn't suffer from no drug !

Wish Granted cadavria...You paid your Internet bill on time, as a matter of fact your in front with your payments...:headbang::kickass:....BUUUUT.....Its your electricity bill you didn't pay, your 3months behind....OOPS...:oops:...NO ELECTRICITY NO INTERNET...:lol:

I wish I could get some sleep.....:zzz:

wish granted....their dicks drop off :zombie::zombie:, so now they have nothing to play with....Buuuut...Now its more of a cry...:cry::cry:...I can't please everyone....:lol:

I wish today to be tomorrow...:erk:

granted but u'll be stuck with me the whole damn day niahahaha
I wish i had my own flat in london with nice foggy streets n lots of rain outside

Wish Granted Charley....BUUUUUT...Sadly enough Santa was pulled over by the chopper police just in your next street and he was done for F.U.T.I.O.A (Flying Under the Influence of alcohol)F.U.I for short....:kickass:

:yell: DON'T LEAVE BEER :kickass: OUT FOR THE FATMAN AND :yell: NO HASH COOKIES.....:lol:

I wish for the PS3...:erk:

Granted, but everytime you put in a game and try and play it, the console puts a big "Fuck you" on the screen instead.

I wish I had an xbox 360 :p

Wish granted, you get a MAC. That should be punishment enough.

I wish the penryn processors hadn't been delayed....

granted but urs sucks just like mine will suck :)
I wish my hair grows faster during this year so it's back to what is used to be before i cut it off