corrupt-a-wish

Granted but it refuses to play any games and just shows you a series of photos of Wolf from Gladiators TV show (from back in the day) and then turns itself off.

I wish for a night with scarlett johansson.

granted but then you'll be her private female maid
I wish I didn't invent new words in yesterday's exam , they're gonna laught so much about the anatomic terms they'v never heard about

granted but now you've invented a war machine which decapitates you and eats your brain with a nice green salad

I wish gasoline would reduce in price

Granted but you get too much and it causes damage.

Then the FBI (if you're american)or somebody come and take you away for making weird energy weapons in your home or something.

I wish for a toasted cheese sandwhich prepared and delivered by a hot girl. I don't ask for much, surely I can be allowed that simle pleasure hehehe.

granted but she mixes hormones in it cause you to grow huge tits and a moustache and tiny nuts hahahahhaha

I wish jesus was not really satan in disguise

Wish granted...buuuuut...Its no hot chick, Its the big fat tart from down the road, you know who I'm talking about, yeeeeeesss you do, you know, dream girl whats her face..:zombie:

I wish I had your talent...:lol:

Denied.

OK, no ok, you get my talent. There, that's the bad bit :lol:

I wish for....... I wake up tommorow and pick up a guitar and can randomly play it amazingly well. I get in a band and am like the best guitarist ever too. There how about that.

your wish has been granted, you do have your own band and you are the best guitarist ever.......BUUUUUUT.....You only get to play at one venue/club and they love you there your never going to leave....WHY, YOU must of asked yourself a hundred times that :yell: WHY DO THEY LOVE US SO..:confused:

Maybe just maybe its because your playing at the club for the deaf...:Smug:
OR
Maybe just maybe its got something to do with your band name...."HANDYCRAP"....:lol:

Myself I think its your disco lights...:headbang:

I wish I could boogie all night long..All night....:lol:

Wish granted, your local rail service builds a new line through your house, leaving you homeless. But its much more efficient now.

I wish my BLOODY SPEAKERS WOULD ARRIVE.

Srsly, its been two weeks and they're costing me a lot of cash.

Umm FOOD as in the regular kind...

Granted but bottle contains nothing but a message from Jack Sparrow or something...