corrupt-a-wish

Granted but now it smells of Gammon intead.

I wish could marry a rich and beautiful woman so I don't have to do so much work and a bit more of the stuff that's fun.

Granted but she looks like a stuffed old turkey n smells worse than a rotten fish, umm yeah that will be fun watching u dealing with that n trying to mask the fetid smell with tons of perfume , cos oups she's frensh n never washes !
niahaha try to screw hat now , umm lets add siphylis to the lot too niahahahahahaha

I wish I was just three centimeters taller ! ahhh :erk:

WANT WANT WANT, I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT, WELL YOU CAN PISS OFF YA GREEDY SHIT.....:lol:...ITS I WISH....:lol:

So now we come to your wish...You wish for a nice car...:)

wish granted Buuuut you smash it up trying to drive it...:erk:

maybe you should of wished that you could drive first..:Spin:...:lol:

I wish I hadn't eaten so much on Christmas day....:puke:

granted, he's as cheap as chips but he's really just gigolo and he accidentally gives your pet more testosterone and makes it pregnant with tamarin monkeys (that being magically possible).

I wish my hair was blonder and straight like when I was little.

granted , buuut now u're a niggar with blond straight silky n shining hair :p
i wish i could stop cleaning again n again my place like a bee ! it's driving me crazy

granted but you get stuck in your house because there it too much stuff to open the doors and windows.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.

Wish Granted...Buuuut...You work 24/7 for free as a man whore...BUTT FOR THE MAN......:zombie:..:puke:....:lol:

I wish .....I dish.........I mish.......I lish............I swish........I wish it didn't take so bloody long to make a bloody wish for a wish....:erk:..:lol:

Granted but you do it so quickly you break the wish time continuum and blow your speakers. or something.

I wish girls weren't such cruel bitches.

granted now they'r cruel witches
I wish it doesn't stop raining for three days so mum gets stuck at home n don't go to work (A)

wish granted...Buuut...it didn't start raining until your mum got to work...Now your mum is stuck at work for the next three days.

I wish I had picked up some milk from the shops as I need a coffee.

wish granted maiden , but it's my smelly grandmo :p beeeeeerk
i wish i could find some hach in the closet that have fallen there by the grace of an angel

OK cadavria wish granted....Buuuut....WTF is a hach...:confused:

OK then so as its your wish you get to:erk:oooooo:ill:oooooo.....you get to eat it...:puke: I think...:erk:

I wish...:rolleyes: I wish today was all about me...:kickass::err::kickass:

It was but I did it better (you don't do it half as good) so everybody got bored and wrote in and complained and I go the second series of life and you got axed (literally).

I wish I had unlimited money to spend.

wish granted...BUUUT...Because you have Scottish blood running through your veins you are a tight fisted git who doesn't like to spend his money, So, you will die a rich old fart, nobody comes to your funeral because you left all your money to your cat....:lol:

I wish for rain...:kickass: