corrupt-a-wish

wish granted...Buuuuuuut.....the next morning you wake up, you have no hair....was:headbang:...now:erk:....was:headbang:....now :rolleyes:...was:headbang:...now:cry:...get it...:p

I wish I wasn't up so bloody early...:zombie:

Granted. It's now late, very late. The end is upon us all :erk:

I wish I could find my bloody sodding physics homework booklet.

I wish I could find my bloody sodding physics homework booklet.

wish granted....BUUUUT...You said sod that bloody physics homework and threw it into a fire and then shouted ":yell:" SCREW YOU TEACH...turned around went home, now...now your crying:cry: because you have no homework.....:loco:ELLO....:lol:

I wish it was still saturday

wish granted but dude u'r obliged to clean the whole house and ur woman is being shitty about it , moreover she doesn't accept to make out after u finish it all . Bad bad sunday :erk:
i wish i could go back to Tbarka right now

granted but u'll trn to some trans groopie
i wish Rabiae could find a loving family n that he leaves the hospital :(

Granted, his loving family finds him but he immediately dies, thus leaving the hospital.
I wish I had more music.

granted , you win a dark blue Aston Martin V8 vantage roadster buuuut , cos u haven't yet got ur drinving licence crash into a tree n then wake up in the hospital amputee , then cos u can't bear living like that u end up suiciding .
I wish i could stop being horny all day long.

yes yes yes cadavria new shoes, lovely, you pick them up tomorrow....BUUUUT...you walk on a land mine today and blow off your legs...:p

I wish it was the weekend...:erk: