corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but that turns him into a lazy beach hippie.

I wish I had a thick, juicy steak. I'm fucking starving.

Granted, but it only works for 3-5 seconds out of every minute, thus driving you more nuts than it would if it simply didn't work.

I wish there were a single album reviewer on the Internet which I could agree with. Their ratings are almost always useless to me. I can only hope that the reviewer is adequate at describing what the album sounds like, as opposed to "d00d this album is kvlt if u havn't herd it you no nothing about metuhl LOL", or something similarly useless.

granted, now reviewers are merciless, and because you're so influenced by their opinions, you have no music to listen to.

i wish i wasnt an aggressive driver...

Granted, but now you're so nervous while behind the wheel that you can no longer stand to drive

I wish i was in a band

God I wish people weren't so bad at driving, aggressive is fine but god damnit get out of the fast lane if you're planning on driving sub-speed limit.

I wish I was musically talented at all.

I also wish the hate thread wasnt closed.

Granted, but you let the producers at Roadrunner tell you how to play and you end up in a 10 piece nu-core group called "666 Pik Up Stix."

I wish for a bassist who can actually play very well and actually does play instead of slacking off.

Granted, but you let the producers at Roadrunner tell you how to play and you end up in a 10 piece nu-core group called "666 Pik Up Stix."

I wish for a bassist who can actually play very well and actually does play instead of slacking off.

your wish is impossible and cannot be granted! lol, j/k....granted, but he plays so well and works so hard for the band that everyone thinks YOU'RE the lazy slacker who can barley play!

i wish falloutboy would just die

Granted, but in memory of their death, every radio station and TV channel plays their hit singles nonstop for a week.

edit: On the bright side though, the population of emo, wrist-slitting Fall Out Boy fans goes down by 1/3 during the same week due to suicide.

I wish I had more time to finish the homework I've been putting off for two weeks which is due this Tuesday.

Granted, but you instead use that time to sleep, fuck, drink, toke, and sniff. You fail school, but you're so fucked up you don't care.

I wish for sleep.