damn EMO shit everywhere...

emow.jpg

lawl, it's not any less stupid than "metal fashion" or any other one.

yes it is.

hiphop-fasion has lightly dressed chicks.
techno-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
trendystyle-paris-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
paris-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
metal-fashion has kinky dressed chicks.
geekyfashion have smart and sexy chicks (Kari from mythbusters ftw!!)

emos have ugly haircuts and fakeglasses and no sexy, lightly dressed chicks.

It's more than the fashion that annoys me, it's their behaviour. I really don't know what's going through their head when they're being all melodramatic at being unloved (even though they're most likely in a 'relationship'), and I wonder if they realise that their whole personality is based on a desire for attention.

I think Jonas' lyrics sum it up wonderfully. Lord knows how he must feel, as no doubt people often shove him in the same category as emos. It's a nasty ordeal really...

Hey colddarknord you look like Martin Mendez from Opeth.

And yes, emo is lame, we've been over this dozens of times. My biggest problem is that girls find this to be the most attractive thing ever right now and it's annoying. If I have to hear about how sexy the guy from ...Of A Bleeding Heart Slowly Dying or The Darkest Shades of Heart is I'll fucking kill someone.

yes it is.

hiphop-fasion has lightly dressed chicks.
techno-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
trendystyle-paris-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
paris-fashion has lightly dressed chicks.
metal-fashion has kinky dressed chicks.
geekyfashion have smart and sexy chicks (Kari from mythbusters ftw!!)

emos have ugly haircuts and fakeglasses and no sexy, lightly dressed chicks.

Buy this man a fucking drink! And yea emo fucking blows,im also against hardcore and metalcore i hate all that shit.

emos seem to be in a crisis as to whether they belong to punk culture or goth, so their fashion is way mixed up
as far as their lyrical content goes it's

"my mum and dad don't understand me so I lock myself in my room "
"I cut myself to make the pain go away"
"my girlfriend left me"

I think wristcuts are sexy...

ok no I don't...
but I know some damn hot emo chicks
and I must admit I have a glasses fetish...I love girls with glasses and I love those dark thick frames.
I also admit that for a short period of time(3 months) I liked emo and then it got boring and repetetive and I snapped out of it.