damn EMO shit everywhere...

chest pentagrams are for pussies, real men have pentagrams burned onto their foreheads :kickass:

hmmm....well once I burned one onto the back of my hand.....but I was all drunk and I did it with a cigarette......the scars lasted for a couple years, but are barely visible....it looked like shit anyways....

oh....and I dont consider to ever have had guts....just alot of self loathing....check out G.G.allen for guts...

I got the point when I hated kurt cobain......and then got over myself....not that I like much that he did anyway........Im sure all the emo kids have their little threads about how stupid we are......so what the fuck is the difference......I used to cut myself all the time.......I carved an inverted cross in my arm as well as a pentagram on my chest.....not pussy cuts either.....I ended up in the hospital from it once.....but does that have any bearing on who I was?....nah.....a bit confused....hurting......Im sure its the same with many more kids today.....kids arent being raised with the tools to be okay with who they are......so they seek out a group who feels like shit too....and they emulate each other because they want to fit in....that doesnt mean their sitting there doing this consciously......when I think of it like that it makes perfect sense......although empathy has always been one of my strongsuits.......

Empathy... would make the world a much better place.

This has nothing to do with empathy.A lot of people I know and even I myself have been through a lot and never acted so ridicilous nor I cut myself...Fuck me and people I know,for godsake there are people dying from hunger there are people dying from burning at their throat!Now this is a real problem...So fuck all the emos screamos acting like they have problems in their lives and cut themselves just because they are spoiled and nothing more...I hate when they're whining like "we have broken families,we have bad childhoods,we are bullied in school"...Fuck this,this is nothing real these are just made for the sake of getting attention...I just didn't want to say sth at first but you people are just overreacting by defending these fuckin pretenders...If these posers knew what real pain is or go and see some real pain in Africa,Asia I bet that they would pray everyday to god for their situation and go to church every sunday.They are the ones that should have empathy because whining like bitches just to get attention is to swear to people that have real pain...

This has nothing to do with empathy.A lot of people I know and even I myself have been through a lot and never acted so ridicilous nor I cut myself...Fuck me and people I know,for godsake there are people dying from hunger there are people dying from burning at their throat!Now this is a real problem...So fuck all the emos screamos acting like they have problems in their lives and cut themselves just because they are spoiled and nothing more...I hate when they're whining like "we have broken families,we have bad childhoods,we are bullied in school"...Fuck this,this is nothing real these are just made for the sake of getting attention...I just didn't want to say sth at first but you people are just overreacting by defending these fuckin pretenders...If these posers knew what real pain is or go and see some real pain in Africa,Asia I bet that they would pray everyday to god for their situation and go to church every sunday.They are the ones that should have empathy because whining like bitches just to get attention is to swear to people that have real pain...

hmmm.....maybe you dont know the difference between sympathy and empathy.
Empathy is the capacity to think and feel oneself into the inner life of another person.
Whatever people think is real is their reality......I doubt most of these kids are saying to themselves "Im going to do this so I can get attention"....there may be a few......but for the most part Im sure they really feel that they are all fucked up and dont know how to deal with it properly. If you really think many of these kids dont come from broken homes and fucked up families and get tortured at school I think your probably kidding yourself. Is being emo any different than anything else?....I dont really think so....its something for people to identify with.....a place to fit in socially....which is a very basic human need.....and dont think it isnt a NEED.....check out Abraham Maslow if you have any questions about that.

sympathy is more like feeling sorry for someone......
I dont necessarily feel sorry for them at all.....untill I interact with someone I cant really say anything about an individual....

besides....what are you doing to help those people in africa/asia if you give so much of a shit about them?

what I dont understand is why some people here are so set on generalizing people.....everyone is an individual and has a different set of circumstances which makes them act or react the way they do so when you come here saying "emos" are "place derogatory statement here"....then to me you sound stupid...

Amen.

And you know if I have a problem that is not as worse as someone across the seas then too bad...am I suppose to drop it and think, "oh well mine's not that bad, might as well carry on"? Hell no...I'm worrying about my own problems...it is kinda unfortunate people have problems, but I'm not superman and can't help them all. Life's a piece of shit, but I still push through my own boundaries to get through, as should everyone else...capable or not...Life's a game you cannot win.

hmmm.....maybe you dont know the difference between sympathy and empathy.
Empathy is the capacity to think and feel oneself into the inner life of another person.
Whatever people think is real is their reality......I doubt most of these kids are saying to themselves "Im going to do this so I can get attention"....there may be a few......but for the most part Im sure they really feel that they are all fucked up and dont know how to deal with it properly. If you really think many of these kids dont come from broken homes and fucked up families and get tortured at school I think your probably kidding yourself. Is being emo any different than anything else?....I dont really think so....its something for people to identify with.....a place to fit in socially....which is a very basic human need.....and dont think it isnt a NEED.....check out Abraham Maslow if you have any questions about that.

sympathy is more like feeling sorry for someone......
I dont necessarily feel sorry for them at all.....untill I interact with someone I cant really say anything about an individual....

besides....what are you doing to help those people in africa/asia if you give so much of a shit about them?

what I dont understand is why some people here are so set on generalizing people.....everyone is an individual and has a different set of circumstances which makes them act or react the way they do so when you come here saying "emos" are "place derogatory statement here"....then to me you sound stupid...

I know the difference dude,what I was trying to mean was these people must put themselves into some people's shoes that has real pain.Then they will get that they are just living a lie...I agree with you at the point of generalizing people,some people really can have issues but I'm just speaking for the ones in here,in Turkey...And believe me they have nothing that can be called a "problem"...They all come from rich families,they always have money and go to best colleges,they never work or sth...They just skate and hang with the girls you know because they are soo cool...So what I'm saying might sound stupid to you but I say what I see...By the way I think you don't have the right to ask such a question like what do you do for the africans blah blah since you don't know a shit about me or my country...I don't do anything about them cos there is so much pain in my country too,I just have the time and money to help the poor in my country and if I had more time or money god knows I would help them out too instead of sitting all day on my ass putting make up,cutting myself and thinking about how terrible is my life.Thanx.

I know the difference dude,what I was trying to mean was these people must put themselves into some people's shoes that has real pain.Then they will get that they are just living a lie...I agree with you at the point of generalizing people,some people really can have issues but I'm just speaking for the ones in here,in Turkey...And believe me they have nothing that can be called a "problem"...They all come from rich families,they always have money and go to best colleges,they never work or sth...They just skate and hang with the girls you know because they are soo cool...So what I'm saying might sound stupid to you but I say what I see...By the way I think you don't have the right to ask such a question like what do you do for the africans blah blah since you don't know a shit about me or my country...I don't do anything about them cos there is so much pain in my country too,I just have the time and money to help the poor in my country and if I had more time or money god knows I would help them out too instead of sitting all day on my ass putting make up,cutting myself and thinking about how terrible is my life.Thanx.

ya know what dude.....I spend my days getting homeless people off the streets and drug addicts sober.....its my job....fulltime........not to sound like a dick....but I would love to hear how your spending your time and money helping people in your country.....shit....you might even gain some respect from me if your not just talking smack...

ya know what dude.....I spend my days getting homeless people off the streets and drug addicts sober.....its my job....fulltime........not to sound like a dick....but I would love to hear how your spending your time and money helping people in your country.....shit....you might even gain some respect from me if your not just talking smack...
Man I don't say that you're doing nothing or you don't care about other people and this has nothing to do with you and me or me with helping the poor...I just wanted to say that some people must stop whining and get over with it.We all have problems and they aren't even bad problems compared to someone else's...I don't understand why you are getting it so personally,I have nothing to do with you man you can be nicest person in the world why are you telling me this??I don't ask you what do you do for other people.You asked me and I answered just not to be rude.The answer nor the question has sth to do with the topic I don't expect the emos to help out other people I just want them to see REALITY and stop whining!!!!World is not all about their pain and their girlfriends leaving them.I don't wanna discuss this anymore I said what I say and this has nothing to do with me or you helping other people out...IT IS NOT YOUR CONCERN WHAT I DO WITH MY MONEY OR TIME FOR OTHER PEOPLE cos again you don't know me you don't know my family you don't know my country and this has nothing to do with emos.I am not telling the things I do to GAIN respect from you.It's self respect man,I'm doing it for self respect and that's all...

Hey guys,
i just want to add my opinion about it.
This whole emo thing became a trend. thats the prblem. its cool to get gay harstyles, crying all night long cause they think their lifes are the worst ever ... today its like "well, lets become and emo, and feel bad all day long" ...what a fuck is this? i cant understand this ... well maybe someone has problems with his family or his girlfriend, then fine, thats fucked up for him, and i am sorry that he has to feel this pain ... but there are also people crying all day long cause they want to get attention and so on ..and there are people who think lets become an emo and look like an emo cause everyone else do and i wanne be cool, so i am an emo now ..what a bull shit.

whats about people who have bigger problems? like the mourner13 already said.