damn EMO shit everywhere...

It may be lame, and you may hate it. But why fight it? Who cares what others do as long as it doesn't interfere with you?

this is pure hatred...pure narrowminded folks...just because you guys ,don't get as much attention as they get, it doesn't mean that you can talk shit about people that you don't know...

geez, some of you need to chill the fuck out and let people express themselves in whichever gay/non-gay way they'd like. I've never understood the emostyle or the music connected to it really, but neither taking a piss at those fans. There are a lot of idiots wearing denim-vests with autopsy patches you know, real cockfaces, even if I prefer Autopsy vastly above Trivium I couldn't say I'd prefer the random dm-fan above the random emo-dude.

perhaps the situation is different in the states though?
oh, and Daniels emo-band is called Enica, and from what I know they still exist.

emo will disappear soon enough and remain nostalgia...just like grunge did(even though I still love grunge). I give it another 6-7 years until the current emo generation grows up and become adults...the whole teen rebellion thing will end for them and they would need money so they'll get a job instead of crying what a shitty world it is.

let me ask you, Have you ever seen an emo who's older than 30?
when I say emo...I mean not the guys who just like the music but the whole hair over the eye, girlpants and eyeliner thing
I have never seen one

emo_hitler.jpg

emo will disappear soon enough and remain nostalgia...just like grunge did(even though I still love grunge). I give it another 6-7 years until the current emo generation grows up and become adults...the whole teen rebellion thing will end for them and they would need money so they'll get a job instead of crying what a shitty world it is.

let me ask you, Have you ever seen an emo who's older than 30?
when I say emo...I mean not the guys who just like the music but the whole hair over the eye, girlpants and eyeliner thing
I have never seen one

there will always be teens with things to bitch about

qDarkSubjectMatter:

i dont think its lame what you say ..actually you're right ...why fight it?...but i dont fight it, you know, i just wanted to add my opnion in this thread ... if people wanna look gay and wear tight pants so that they get unable to practice sex and getting children later, why not? it doesnt matter to me ... but in my opinion, the more people getting an emo, the more is it just a bitter taste of being a trend ... it hasnt nothing to do with the originally emo thing ...thats what is making me angry ... actually, someone became an emo cause he had problems, really big problems, so he tried to look like he feels ...depressed, black, he tried to show how fucked up his life is ...and now? every third motherfucking student in my fucking school looks like a crappy emo ... i dont think they all have such a bad problem ... i really dont think so ...and you guys know that its like i say ... they just think its cool ...whats about the person who really feel bad? you cannot distinguish between these people anymore ...

well, actually its not my problem ... i am not really angry bout it ...i just wanted to stick my opinion in that thread, haha,

well my english is not the best, i hope you understood what i tried to tell ya

i have to practice my english, let me post fifty more posts, and i am back in shape , haha, i just miss practicing

The main difference I see between emos and everyone else is that emos tend to make a scene. Really, everyone on this planet has their own set of problems, and if people would just own up to them and decide to deal with their problems instead of whining about it and not doing anything to solve them, this world would be so much less dramatic. There is nothing wrong with talking about your problems, it's good to have friends you can go to about that stuff. But there comes a point where venting turns into whining, and emos cross that line.

Yeah, thread is fokkin stupid.
I like some emo-punk bands' music and i don't give a fuck how do they look. Good punk is good punk even if it is called emo. I don't like if there is a lot of tears in their lyrics, but as i remember my childhood, tears were fuckin popular in doom and gothic enviroment=)

PS: some of those emo guys really are able to play.

there will always be teens with things to bitch about

off course...but that's the teen nature not just an emo thing
usually people grow out of it or remain spoiled for the rest of their lives or brutally die by the hands of a maniac with a 6000 rpm circular saw...yay gore!

I was listening to songs from the 50s were some guy was talking about crying because his chick leaves him, and I thought to myself emo is oldschool! It's been around and ain't goin anywhere so deal with it and stop crying about it.

I wouldn't necessarly say that. Sure there are plenty of morons in the Metal community, but hardly "fucking tools". I have distanced myself from local scenes and metal cliques, but I wouldn't say they are tools...just some are more manipulated then others.

stupid emo teens can't live in here,Turkey,because here's really a meat heaven,every meal has meat(vegetable meals too!)...and here's soo hot in summers so they can't live with their fucking long bangs....