damn i'm drunk -- the thread

that is fucking .... just ... so .... metaaaaaaal.

to have your schlong hanging out in a band pic .... that is fucking original ... really

On my 4th.... maybe 5th beer of the eve but it's getting late so I probably don't have much time left to get drunk. DYAMN.

7pm: head over to a bro's house because he's pissed off at his stupid job and wants to drink a few beers.
10pm: head up the local mountain to go yell and participate in other foolish activities.
11:30pm: destroy a fridge and newspaper stand that somebodies left in the middle of nowhere
12am: begin reeking of rotten relish from fridge.
4am: decide it's a good idea to drive over to ex-girlfriend's apartment to wait for her to get off work (she works nightshift)
7am: wake up having a massive case of the beershits and drive to a gas station
9am: come home because ex-girlfriend is off doing errands and / or didn't want to see me

I'm going to bed now.

Until Thursday night for the Ill Collins concert I hadn't consumed hard liquor in months (had one carefully measured gin & tonic, damn autobars), now tonight I'm working on finishing 1/3 bottle of Glenlivet I've had sitting on the counter for 6 months.

Glenlivet_12.jpg
<3

WEnt grocery shopping around 9pm (hoping to see Kerry King, we shop at the same Alberchones and he always shops at night) after driving through the local twisties (beat my own record tonight lurch, you feel me :cool: ), and happened across a 4-pack of Boddington's.

Every time I buy this I think "this'll last me a few nice nights where I want to relax and have a pint" and EVERY time I drink all 4 as soon as I get home and get pretty warm.

Tonight is no exceptoin. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

So tonight I realized I've been doing the same shit for like 8 years in a row now, staying up late in my bro's garage, talking politics and music. The only thing that has changed is the weight I've put on and the increasing number of bills I have to pay.

I'm not sure if I want this behavior to continue for many more years, or if I need a fucking change in my life. God damn sounding, but not quite feeling, old.

Huh. I could imagine having it worse, but what you seriously need to seriously do, and I'm being completely serious here, is open that record store you've been talking about. Do it. You know it would kick so much fucking ass that even if it didn't work out financially it would still be worth it for the experience.

Yeah, I do. It's going to be some time before I have the cashflow to do so, but then again my bro (garage dude) is about to become a loan officer so that might help a lot.

Haha, I remember having that moment of realization last night, it was funny. I think it was triggered by us finding some tweaker ex-convict in the hills who told us about his stockpiles of explosives.

You could as well end this thread now, I win. Maybe not WOWOO IM DRUNKAST but the fal still counts for a bit, and if I have to I'll take care of the second part when I'm off my painkillers if I have to. On the other hand, it's happened that I've gotten to ride an ambulance due to severe drunkenness as well.

I got drunk at another college with this hot chick I knew from high school. I sobered up, got in the car to leave and was fishing around for my CDs when lo and behold! the song playing on the radio was DARKTHRONE - "TRANSILVANIAN HUNGER"!!!!!! Whatever that station was, it ruled. Then I came back here and took 10 shots of rum and passed out. I'm still a little bit drunk.

p_shot_glass.JPG

1 shot is about 50 mL. Shots are stupid, if I'm drinking hard liquor I want to enjoy it (like scotch on the rocks), or if I'm just drinking cheap liquor to get wasted chug from the bottle. Shots remind of girly bullshit drinks like the Red Headed Slut and Surfer on Acid where they mix Jag with Redbull and other foul concoctions.

BWD, I was hoping your story was leading up to "I got laid listening to Transylvanian Hunger!!!11"

One of my few hardcore Jäg drinking buddies said that it works okay combined with Redbull, but I highly doubt it and will never find out anyhow since Redbull is, like girls, THE DEVIL!
Black Winter Day said:
I don't get laid, remember?
Sucks.

Chug from the bottle, WUSS! :loco: