damn i'm drunk -- the thread

NAD said:
Hahahahahhahaha that's cool.

It's 12:30pm and I wish I was drunk. Actually I'm just wishing for a burrito right now, think I'll go get one.
Ive been getting drunk at work lately. It rules. At lunch I usually walk down to the river with a bottle of Jager.

Yea especially since my job requires little to no brain power. I could probably sputtering and vomiting/rolling on the floor and still do my job. Not that Id want to get that drunk at work, but its still nice to know that the option is there.

I've only done the drunk at work during an extended lunch with coworkers, like on a Friday afternoon when the boss is gone. A few of those days I've come back to work, realized I couldn't function, and then just went back to the bar.

Actually its usually pretty interesting since I know alot of the people I work with and I am decently good friends with two of them. Its a pretty relaxed office job. I dont drink everyday, just twice or 3 times a week usually. And thats not counting the nights and the weekends. Just thinking about how much I drink makes my liver hurt. Mehn.

dog5150.w492.jpg

dog > bear