damn i'm drunk -- the thread

NAD said:
OY! Sorry mate!
Yes, please don't get us confused with them again please ;)

Got back about an hour, hour and a half ago. Sober now. Sorry, I was not worthy enough to post in this thread -_-

Yes, forum is of the crap looking. Apparently the new software is currently being unfucked, or "tweaked" in proper computer slang.

Bros just called me from the pool hall, they are all drunk and I am staying home. Hangovers are not very conducive to car repair, which is why I'm staying in and only enjoying one frothy tall barley pop this fine eve. :)

label_skull.gif

truth in advertising, plus "metul" label

b11460.jpg

This is also quite METUHL and also one of the best beers I've ever tasted. Now when I searched for it on the Internet I just found out that it actually won the prize for "best Swedish beer" at the Stockholm Beer Festival in both the years 1999 and 2000. Well, it deserved it. Smask.

Erik said:
This is also quite METUHL and also one of the best beers I've ever tasted. Now when I searched for it on the Internet I just found out that it actually won the prize for "best Swedish beer" at the Stockholm Beer Festival in both the years 1999 and 2000. Well, it deserved it. Smask.

hehe looks cool, gotta try it the next time i visit "bolaget", in the company of my parents mind you, i'm not ready yet to buy alochohol, getting utterly sloshed in a bar is a different matter though... sorry bout that, my frustration got me a little off topic. there's only a month left til my 20th birhtday but it still annoys me...

i can really recomend this ale if you haven't tried it; then give it a try, great stuff

b153.jpg

Hobgoblin...I think they sell that at our favourite corner shop...needs to be looked into!

About the "Hell" beer, turns out the same brewery does a corresponding "Heaven" beer as well... But that one hasn't won any prizes :D

b81545.jpg

Should try that too though because any brewery that can produce beer of such hellish quality as "Hell" deserves it. It's even a Norrländskt bryggeri! Hooray for Norrland!