damn i'm drunk -- the thread

oh... well... hmmm... he could be anywhere then...

my uncle once got really drunk visiting my dad in college and ended up passing out in the wrong room of an apartment building between a sleeping couple (the neighbors, who took some tim to become aware of the prescence of a strange drunken hippy between them)... he could be anywhere

He's done that before. I remember a story where he fell asleep up against a garage door and woke up attached and frozen to the door. And then he puked in some dude's car. Was that Sorath???

Hey, if he turns up frozen in an ice cube, make sure you take lots of photographs. You can use that image as a front cover for a future bootleg release!!

JayKeeley said:
He's done that before. I remember a story where he fell asleep up against a garage door and woke up attached and frozen to the door. And then he puked in some dude's car. Was that Sorath???
Yes. Yes, that was him. I don't think he puked in someone's car though (but he puked all over his brother's computer table today,) but he has fallen asleep near a garage door when it was freezing cold. He would probably have died if noone'd woken him up.

I really hope he's not sleeping with some hot chix0r right now 'cause that would make me jealous. But knowing Micke it's more likely he's fallen asleep in some bushes or underneath a flight of stairs or something.

JayKeeley said:
You know, while we're all sitting on our computers on a saturday night, Sorath's probably off shagging some blonde chick in her parents basement.
You read my thoughts... BUT as Micke always says, heavy metal is more important than women. So he wouldn't have left Naglfar for that... or would he?