damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Although I say Mechanix is better because it's faster, I actually enjoy listening to Four Horsemen more. But I only own Killing is my Business, not Kill 'em All. :p

My girlfriend always wanders off when drunk. One time I searched a party only to find her sleeping in the bed of my truck in the driveway. Worst I ever do is wake up in my bed wondering how the fuck I got home from a concert 60 miles away. :loco:

Fuck, I woke up and noticed that I ripped the sleeves of my Nasheim shirt yesterday and untortunately ripped most of the shirt away, and my darkthrone ls shirt plus leather jacket are still where the concert was, the same place I woke up in affter falling asleep on a piano tonight. I was locked in. I'm fucking good at being drunk.

Sorath said:
Fuck, I woke up and noticed that I ripped the sleeves of my Nasheim shirt yesterday and untortunately ripped most of the shirt away, and my darkthrone ls shirt plus leather jacket are still where the concert was, the same place I woke up in affter falling asleep on a piano tonight. I was locked in. I'm fucking good at being drunk.
Hahaha, yeah, that was funny. Can I interest you in a Nasheim logo shirt?

getting%20loaded.jpg

If I had enough money, I PROMISE you I'd go and I would also try to get to have some sex with you, Lioness.

I've had some whiskey tonight but I'm fucking poor so I won't even get properly drunk I think... With some luck I might succeed, though. In that case, it'll be obvious here.

Sorath said:
I've had some whiskey tonight but I'm fucking poor so I won't even get properly drunk I think...
Time for Ancient Age, that shit is dirt cheap and does the trick. I wouldn't recommend it, but then again I'm a liquor snob.
With some luck I might succeed, though. In that case, it'll be obvious here.
Ah yes, that's always fun to read. Last week's antics were by far your best too.

Ancient Age? What's that and do we have that in Sweden? The preferred way to get really drunk for little money here is the mighty Bjørne Bryg 7,3%, as I've detailed earlier. Liquor is FUCKING expensive here.