damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Drank for 12 hours straight yesterday. Got whiskey dick, my girl cried. So I banged her this morning. Thrice.

I have Magners cider in my fridge, and I don't know where it came from. Should I drink it?

:lol: mystery alcohol! if you don't drink it, at least have me over and i'll polish it off for you!

i think i'm gonna get to work on killing my remaining half-bottle of Herradura Anejo... pretty decent stuff.

Drank for 12 hours straight yesterday. Got whiskey dick, my girl cried. So I banged her this morning. Thrice.

I have Magners cider in my fridge, and I don't know where it came from. Should I drink it?

i hear you, bro. girls never understand about substance-induced impotence.

I don't think I've had substance-induced impotence. I've had just plain ol impotence before though. Does that count? I mean, sometimes I'm just not into it.

LOL I'm usually raring to go and then there might be a little attention to womenz-needz and then lo and behold....what happened?
It's not every time though. When it does, I want to ask it, "what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Throughout my life, I would sport Totem Pole material for the sluts, but once I was in bed with someone I truly cared about (only in the beginning), he would have semi-trouble keeping his head up.

Well, the woman better be prepared for some serious limp-age tonight. It's the national fucking championship and I'm getting hammered, win or lose.....

people say that marijuana enhances sex, but if you get too stoned on a c. sativa dominant type, you will be thinking about everything besides the fact that you're inside a woman :lol:

may I highly recommend the BEST CHEAPEST vodka you will have,

WODKA ... yes, it's Polish. I buy the 1.75L for $17 .... for mixing mostly but its great on it's own.

great reviews everywhere.
http://www.drinkhacker.com/2010/09/09/review-wodka-vodka/

wodka-vodka.jpg

Why would anyone in their right mind drink vodka on it's own? It amazes me when my friend who doesnt like liquor at all besides the fact that it makes him drunk when he, on the rare occasion, will order a grey goose on the rocks. Vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol, unless its good vodka which tastes like nothing. So what's the point?

you obviously don't have Russian friends. friends whose dads make you do non-stop chilled vodka shots.