damn i'm drunk -- the thread

someone brought us a bottle of

ABSOLUT-BROOKLYN-Bottle.jpg

A Spike Lee Collaboration????

Just tried a double shot ... fucking Absolut is horrendous no matter what flavor. taste good at first sip than it has this crap plastic artificial aftertaste. how the heck is this vodka so popular and semi-premium priced?

By the way, what the fuck constitutes good vodka? I'm assuming smoothness but anything else? I mean, the shit doesn't taste like anything really. It's primarily a mixing spirit imo.

Color me ignint?

yeah smoothness basically. i do some shots sometimes with freezer chilled vodka ... but yeah otherwise for mixing only.

Had some friends over (two are chicks I wanna do) and we drank champagne and Grey Goose. It won. Somehow I'm not drunk.

As a side note, I just had an... interesting AIM convo with Doomcifer. I don't know why, but something about the convo intimated that it belonged in this thread...

Berube 684: fight for rome!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: go huns!
Berube 684: barbarian!
Berube 684: ave ave roma!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: is this doomcifer?
Berube 684: fuck you!
DEMIANxABRAXAS: fair enough

Then he signed off.

MajestikMøøse;4310678 said:
I came back and got one of those "Fight for Rome!" messages too, but Doomsniffer had already signed off.

HAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! I dont even remember that. I was so fucking wasted last night. Started drinking before the P Bruins game, after that was MNF. Seems I was listening to Holy Martyr when I pulled that move on you. :tickled:

:lol:

I've been drinking all day by the pool, so I passed out at 8.30 or so. I wake up at 1.20, sit down at my computer, and notice I have 30 AIM messages from Doomcifer. I'll comment no further...

Berube 684: *snifff
Auto response from DEMIANxABRAXAS: I am away from my computer right now.
Berube 684: lacrosse
Berube 684: sugar cones rule too
Berube 684: ya, u know
Berube 684: plain
Berube 684: bah bah baby so long
Berube 684: i know youre there
Berube 684: sunovabithc
Berube 684: answe
Berube 684: r
Berube 684: now
Berube 684: !

Berube 684: !!!
Berube 684: NWO!
Berube 684: huh
Berube 684: 24 Hours of clean
Berube 684: whacha thinka biout that
Berube 684: u dnotn tsdo
Berube 684: blues creation own your fucking soul
Berube 684: its true
Berube 684: practice makes perfect...anorexia rules you face
Berube 684: butchers and coward have been running your lidfe
Berube 684: FCUK
Berube 684: A N S W E R
Berube 684: me
Berube 684: cool is whast u want when its hot
Berube 684: ...and im cool
Berube 684: aND ITRS HOT
Berube 684: so go fugure
Berube 684: fag

Godamnit.

This place used to be fucking HILARIOUS.

:(

edit: It's no wonder why I used to get home from work, ignore my ex-gf and go right upstairs and sit at the computer w/ RC all night long. The turn of events is probably a good thing. :tickled:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've grown up with this thread....

It's 5pm. And I've already been drinking. Some ad agency has open bar in an hour and it will be a very good friday!

mixing drinks like a mofo right now ... at the inlaws home ... tomorrow is not looking better.

developed godddamn gout this week too ... hurt like a bitch ... maybe from booze?

i gather from this thread that i was a gigantic douchebag seven to eight years ago >:|

edit: this is cool though
I'm home. Micke (Sorath) is missing. I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHERE HE IS. He disappeared during Naglfar and doesn't answer phone calls, and though he wasn't in the concert place his jacket was still there. He's gone.
(later)
Breaking news: Micke answered the phone. He'd fallen asleep on a piano somewhere.
Sorath said:
i woke up on piano i ares teh drunkkkk it was funy i left trhrug window akll wonndow was ckosewd
unfortunatellr i nopt fuck wiman tonite
classic mike

Yeah, that was classic RC. Top 10 of all time material, right there.

Apparently I used to drink Butt Light :ill:

holy crap. last night was brutal.
was playing bartender for about 20 people from 5-11pm in my apt.
and not only making drinks for them but also a lot for myself. vodka, whiskey, homemade lemon brutality ... had them all.

11pm with half the guests still here had to hit the bed. threw up 2x in 2 hours in the bed and floor ... brutal fucking puking. never had it that bad.
was so wasted that I was scooping up the puke of the floor with my hands and taking it to the bathroom to flush. threw out my pillow, sheets and the mattress is airing out right now

meanwhile a couple of rooms away the party was still going strong.