Daniel Gildenlow vs Michael Akerfeldt

im in the pain of salvation hate club, i cant stand the band his singing lyrics and the music on The Used for one thing is some of the shittest metal ive ever heard, awful awful band...imho

blimey said:
God is Chuck Norris.
*Snaps finger* oh I should have known! :mad:

prowlergrig said:
shit i got owned by tubbs!!! i admit my mistake :erk:

it's late here, i was in a hurry blablabla

...so fatty, the score is ..me: 5436547 you: 1:OMG:
Ahahaha why are you still like that? Are you ever going to stop and just accept the fact that nobody else really hates me here? :confused:

- Look, you cannot pwn me, I can only pwn you. So can Jack Bauer. :err:

I don't like any of the Pain Of Salvation stuff I've heard. From memory, Gildenlow's vocals were cliched to the point of being hideous. Just bad.
Might check more of their stuff though, see if I'm missing out :)

Thanks for your replys. Really not one arguement,I'm fucking amazed. I was a little surprised to see all the Gildenlow posts. But, he is an amazing singer. Who does Jorn Lande sing for. Roy Khan of Kamelot is also insanely gifted. But, they are a Power Metal band and I lie their work, very well crafted. If you haven't already you must check out Frantic Bleep--"The Sense Apparatus." Somewhat complex metal,but dare I say some of the guitar riffage might make Opeth envious. NAH,NAH but they are tough.Peace.

Mikael is not GOD...He's Satan...He just happens to look like Jesus...
Chuck Norris is GOD...

so that means according to Orphaned Land that Mike and Chuck were getting it on(i.e. a tango between GOD and SATAN)