Death Metal Bands

After Necrodaemon Terrorsathan, they turned into a shitty, behemoth-looking nuclear blast fag fest.

First you complain about slam being "wigger" metal... now you're saying something about the way Behemoth/Belphegor look...quit living in the past... the days of a band consisting of 3-4 guys with straight long hair and denim jackets/tight pants is over.

None can ever be more metal than this anyway:

SARCOFAGO_INRI_BLACK_METAL_.jpg

First you complain about slam being "wigger" metal... now you're saying something about the way Behemoth/Belphegor look...quit living in the past... the days of a band consisting of 3-4 guys with straight long hair and denim jackets/tight pants is over.
[/img]

I don't see how I'm living in the past. It's not my problem Belphegor make shitty music now and look like Behemoth to catch the wonders of the American crowd. It's not just me either, so don't think it's just something I think and see.

I can care less what a band looks like, I don't just listen to metal, in fact most of the time I don't, so that's not an issue. You just have a problem with my strong opinion. Whatever makes you happy, pal.