Death Metal Bands

Ok...I get some more alkillhol now...heres a real great true death metal band, maybe true to krowz standards:

7401_photo.jpg

brblolll

I knew you didn't find them too great...but maybe someone would care for a nice rerelease here...it's about time. Hopefully they consider a nice gatefold vinyl edition.

And with the "kvlt" thing...I don't get it. Sure it was a funny thing for awhile, but I think some people read comments like that and pass it off as "old school stuff thats just noise, wherez the technicalitytytytyt???"...I've never seen a bad review for this album, def a highlight in the highly underrated Finnish Death Metal scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...I get some more alkillhol now...heres a real great true death metal band, maybe true to krowz standards:

7401_photo.jpg

brblolll

Considering they're a full fledged deathcore band, no... they arent a great true death metal band. :erk:

But, they are a really good deathcore band... atleast you could have chose a shitty one... but I'm sure you're too much of a close-minded, elitist moron to ever give a band from the genre a chance in the first place.

:)

Considering they're a full fledged deathcore band, no... they arent a great true death metal band. :erk:

But, they are a really good deathcore band... atleast you could have chose a shitty one... but I'm sure you're too much of a close-minded, elitist moron to ever give a band from the genre a chance in the first place.

:)

lol...just stop man...all that shit is shitty. If you find that stuff to be good at all then you're a moron. It's a bunch of posers trying to play death metal...some joking hipsters who thinks it's cool to play "death" metal with a wigger attitude. Fuck it...I expect more from someone with Autopsy in their sig and avatar.

I might be an elitist to some...but they're just ignorant...I prefer quality over quantity, you and some of your buds on the other hand, take what's there...sad as a shit you are.

i am fucked up :D someone gimme a bier

And with the "kvlt" thing...I don't get it. Sure it was a funny thing for awhile, but I think some people read comments like that and pass it off as "old school stuff thats just noise, wherez the technicalitytytytyt???"...I've never seen a bad review for this album, def a highlight in the highly underrated Finnish Death Metal scene.

Quite good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And with the "kvlt" thing...I don't get it. Sure it was a funny thing for awhile, but I think some people read comments like that and pass it off as "old school stuff thats just noise, wherez the technicalitytytytyt???"...I've never seen a bad review for this album, def a highlight in the highly underrated Finnish Death Metal scene

What I'm saying is that the "big" albums like Like An Everflowing Stream, Left Hand Path, Into The Grave, Scream Bloody Gore etc. are the same but a lot better. It's the same case as the Carnage album. That album isn't long beyond okay, and kvlt people mention it before Dismember just to be kvlt. You know it's true ;) I'll dl and try Convulse again though, just for you <3