Death Metal Bands

I tried to program a lot of fills and stuff, the sound is good but I think the major issue is that it's too tight and mechanic.

Yeah, but that is just unavoidable with a drum machine. I agree you need to get a real drummer, but for what you were working with it certainly came through well.

I give your bands some playing, today I introduced vlad tepes to my rastafari brudah and he liked your stuff...he used to listen to metal in the early nineties but then he smoked the wrong weed and became a rasta guy...he still enjoys some good old morbid angel and obituary :)

the drums are the major issue I had with the album beside the mix ¬¬ I can do better shit with guitar pro, then you can add some reverb to the track and it would sound quite pro.

I give your bands some playing, today I introduced vlad tepes to my rastafari brudah and he liked your stuff...he used to listen to metal in the early nineties but then he smoked the wrong weed and became a rasta guy...he still enjoys some good old morbid angel and obituary :)

excellent :) spam the download links everywhere you are on the interwebz and irl as well. we untergrounders need some exposure so we can sign a sweet ass deal with sony