Death Metal Bands

blackseabass.gif

I'm sure it's been posted here before but what the hell..

Just found out about these guys, this album 'Sculpture of Stone' is fucking amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWEgkBQUufQ&playnext=1&list=PLC935C34F0E274FD2[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Something from Ibanez SR or SRX series. Yamaha would be a RBX 374 or 375 if you want a 5 string.

Thanks a lot, today I was searching interwebs and got many recommendations, but the Yamaha RBX375 has got too many good feedbacks from it's owners and the reviews and it looks good. I'll buy this one I think :)

Thanks a lot, today I was searching interwebs and got many recommendations, but the Yamaha RBX375 has got too many good feedback from it's owners and it looks good. I'll buy this one I think :)

It is probably the best bass in that price tag cathegory...if you have more money say a 1000$ then go for an Ibanez sr,srx or btb they are all fucking killer!

It is probably the best bass in that price tag cathegory...if you have more money say a 1000$ then go for an Ibanez sr,srx or btb they are all fucking killer!

It's all about money :(
But for a beginner the RBX375 is not a bad choice, I'm buying this for one of my friends and he is just starting to play bass, so this shit will satisfy him till he gets skilled :p