Death Metal Bands

3674068579-1.jpg

I like this album cover, my favorite ever album cover is probably Rust in Peace or The Anomalies of Artificial Origin.

Bands like that should be embarrassed for their vocalist. I hate when you come across bands that have decent music until some idiot steps up to the mic and sounds like that. I try not to let vocals ruin entire songs for me but when they are that horrible and out in front I cannot continue to listen... I could not get far enough in to see if there was any decent riffage but it sounded pretty straight forward anyway. Pass from me.

Benighted is as much as I can accept when it comes to vocalists fucking with good music.

Just to clarify.... The look on the girl's face in that poster is the look I had when I heard the above song.

I'm not a fan of Dying Fetus really. Some of their earlier songs have some good moments but overall they are not a band I choose to listen to often. I do like plenty of brutal death metal but if it is going to have lame vocals they should not be high in the mix and it should have some decent riffs.

I know your tastes when it comes to the Slam Death Metal thing and I don't think all of those bands are bad, but that last one is not a good choice for recommendation:lol:. At least Wormed or something has some musical chops

Since I mentioned it.. Wormed. Bad vocalist, talented musicians. If they had a kick ass growler it would be better.

Last edited by a moderator: