Death Metal Bands

Their later stuff is ok, but I would only consider her an extreme vocalist for the 80's. Weronica actually sounds like a good male vocalist, that's the only reason why I like her over any other chick extreme vocalist.

Hey guys am new here , and i need your help i need to listen to new bands something like modern death metal , i will write to u my fav bands...

Opeth - Bloodbath - Behemoth - Nile - Decapitated - Ikuinen Kaamos - Demiurg - Porcupine Tree

i need killer riffs and great guitar tune..
yea i forget i hate melodic death metal..........

Aeon, Amon Amarth, Arsis(new album), Blood Red Throne, Hate, Krisiun, Kronos, Paths of Possession (new album), and Vital Remains.

Pretty much all modern and all top notch. If you havent heard many of these, then you're in for a treat most likely.

Aeon, Amon Amarth, Arsis(new album), Blood Red Throne, Hate, Krisiun, Kronos, Paths of Possession (new album), and Vital Remains.

Pretty much all modern and all top notch. If you havent heard many of these, then you're in for a treat most likely.

thanks , i will try to give a listen...

if u dont like melodic death metal u prob wont like Amon Amarth, Arsis or paths of possession.

if u dont like melodic death metal u prob wont like Amon Amarth, Arsis or paths of possession.

I knew Amon Amarth before and they r not my type of music...

@hazemovic

Go for Aeon! Killer tunes and their first full lenght "Bleeding The False" is especially damn fucking groovy. Love the drumwork on that album.
http://www.myspace.com/aeon666

edit: Aeon may have been mentioned in this thread before, but whatever :p

I Heard that dan swano worked with them , so am gonna to listen right now, thanks guys u realy helped me a lot....

Hey man Blood Red Throne is a great band but it seems that their last album Come Death ain't that great , Altered Genesis is a great riffy album ....

Hey guys am new here , and i need your help i need to listen to new bands something like modern death metal , i will write to u my fav bands...

Opeth - Bloodbath - Behemoth - Nile - Decapitated - Ikuinen Kaamos - Demiurg - Porcupine Tree

i need killer riffs and great guitar tune..
yea i forget i hate melodic death metal..........

try Vader, At The Gates, Hypocrisy, Kataklysm, NecronomicoN, Dismember...

They're all great, dunno about the "modern" thing, but check em out. If you're gonna download their music, buy their CD's if you like them...

@ haze

listen to some Bolt Thrower ;), the newest album is the best (2005).

http://profile.myspace.com/boltthrower

i know this band and they r good .........

try Vader, At The Gates, Hypocrisy, Kataklysm, NecronomicoN, Dismember...

They're all great, dunno about the "modern" thing, but check em out. If you're gonna download their music, buy their CD's if you like them...

This is tight bands and i know all of em except NecronomicoN ..

It's all about Realm Of Chaos.

what's this band ?????

Guys the problem is in my country u can't find a death metal album , the only albums i got is for opeth , porcupine tree and behemoth and i didn't buy em from here my Uncle bought them for me from England .. i wish i could buy and make a collection of my fav artists but this is Egypt the where i live and the where i hate.........

Guys the problem is in my country u can't find a death metal album , the only albums i got is for opeth , porcupine tree and behemoth and i didn't buy em from here my Uncle bought them for me from England .. i wish i could buy and make a collection of my fav artists but this is Egypt the where i live and the where i hate.........

why dont u buy them from the internet?
im sure u can find a site that delivers to ur country....