Death Metal Bands

Especially calling someone a teenage bopper that is in their 30's...gotta love the internet and its lovely message board "metalheads".

A little self promotion? ;) Actually I like it! Your vocals are really good! The only thing I didn't really like was the drum machine but what can you do.....drummers that good are hard to come by

Especially calling someone a teenage bopper that is in their 30's...gotta love the internet and its lovely message board "metalheads".

You can stop your bitching and whining now, I didn't hear the guys real growl until now. I couldn't get past whatever kind of vocals you'd call that screamy scratchy stuff during most of the song. But when he actually uses the right technique it sounds awesome. I just don't understand why he needs to do the other stuff

I didn't really give Hail Of Bullet's much of a listen either. I don't like a majority of the vocals (normally I don't let vocals turn me off a band entirely either). It's weird I don't like it though, he sounds almost exactly like Jagger from Disbelief, and I love that band.

You can stop your bitching and whining now, I didn't hear the guys real growl until now. I couldn't get past whatever kind of vocals you'd call that screamy scratchy stuff during most of the song. But when he actually uses the right technique it sounds awesome. I just don't understand why he needs to do the other stuff

I wasn't...it seems you are though. Right technique? There's no "right" technique. And it's called variety...not everyone will like it. Put on 'Consuming Impulse' and have fun.

I guess I just get the idea that if it's called Death Metal the vocals should be performed traditionally. But variety is nice I suppose.

Is that a real suggestion or just some sarcasmn? One of the great benefits of "thee internetz", can never tell if someone is serious or messing around.

Listen to it. I'm not going to force it or anything, but it's a classic and every "Death metal" fan should hear it at least once.

Rockin'. I just love their guitarwork. Now they just need a drummer and a tour!

you are talking about the Australian Infinitum I take it? I just saw them live last weekend. Have you heard the new album? Pretty nifty although live I reckon they definitely need a real drummer as the drum machine just seems to be stuck on FAST! and needs more variety as they do tend to sound a bit samey after a while. Nice blokes though

I am too lazy to read this whole thread but if there isn't some Pan-Thy-Monium worship in here I will kick all your arses!! Definitely one of my favourite bands ever and nearly rival the all time DM gods Autopsy!

ok I'll calm down now...

you are talking about the Australian Infinitum I take it? I just saw them live last weekend. Have you heard the new album? Pretty nifty although live I reckon they definitely need a real drummer as the drum machine just seems to be stuck on FAST! and needs more variety as they do tend to sound a bit samey after a while. Nice blokes though

I am too lazy to read this whole thread but if there isn't some Pan-Thy-Monium worship in here I will kick all your arses!! Definitely one of my favourite bands ever and nearly rival the all time DM gods Autopsy!

ok I'll calm down now...

Yup, and yup. I think they're totally fantastic. Do they borrow some drummer for live gigs? I saw some vid when they did Ever The Servant. Looks like they're good live.

Hey guys am new here , and i need your help i need to listen to new bands something like modern death metal , i will write to u my fav bands...

Opeth - Bloodbath - Behemoth - Nile - Decapitated - Ikuinen Kaamos - Demiurg - Porcupine Tree

i need killer riffs and great guitar tune..
yea i forget i hate melodic death metal..........

Aw what. I've had Unbeleiver's Script for a couple years now and listen too it all the time haha. Wow I would have never guessed. Although on the new cd (after checking the mypsace) she sounds more-so like angela gossow

Yeah but 100 times better. Obviously not the best vocals ever, but they're definitely not bad at all, ESPECIALLY for a chick. I think Unbeliever had a dude tho

Hey guys am new here , and i need your help i need to listen to new bands something like modern death metal , i will write to u my fav bands...

Opeth - Bloodbath - Behemoth - Nile - Decapitated - Ikuinen Kaamos - Demiurg - Porcupine Tree

i need killer riffs and great guitar tune..
yea i forget i hate melodic death metal..........

Porcupine Tree are no where near death metal...unless you just meant they are one of your favorite bands.

And Opeth have quite a few melodic parts in their songs :) Listen to some of the older stuff...long Melodic Death songs.

Yeah but 100 times better. Obviously not the best vocals ever, but they're definitely not bad at all, ESPECIALLY for a chick. I think Unbeliever had a dude tho

The only woman singer you need to listen to metal-wise is Lynda Simpson from Sacrilege. If you haven't heard...go for it: IT