Death Metal Bands

That makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. Mostly because at work I hear non-stop bullshit music on radio...You know. Top 40 US charts = hip hop, R&B and a few shitty punkish songs.

I keep wondering why these guys and their music are so damn popular with women, when about 90% of them are extremely degrading and written with the intelligence of a 4th grader... Yet I see girls "shaking it" to this crap. People always wonder why I break out in laughter every time I hear 3 or 4 made up words in a row just to make it rhyme... Or when one word is hilarious in context. I actually heard the word "Spatula" in a song about sex and "shakin da bed" jsut because it rhymed, but it didn't make any sense at all. This is not a lie

And what the fuck is up with every hip hop artist introducing themselves through out the song?? "Yo yo... UH! 50 in da house yo!". If Mikael kept talking about himself and his junk in mid song, I'd throw rocks ...Fuck. Now I'm annoyed. I hate people. haha... Oh.. right. Death metal band thread...

I came across these guys years ago and they started playing as I wrote this so that works for me:p. It's sort of an odd sound but they have some good songs. Their latest cd is the only one I've heard mind you.
Golem - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=101329297

Don't know anything about them, and right now I don't feel like googling it, but in case he thinks I was making fun of Black Metal because I don't like it, he is deeply wrong.

I just think it's old. Black Metal (well the clown/Norwegian side of Black Metal) is a joke...so no need to make fun out of it, they do a great job...though Dorkthrone is quite fond of that and makes fun out of the genre and their fans so that's fine...heh.

That makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. Mostly because at work I hear non-stop bullshit music on radio...You know. Top 40 US charts = hip hop, R&B and a few shitty punkish songs.

I keep wondering why these guys and their music are so damn popular with women, when about 90% of them are extremely degrading and written with the intelligence of a 4th grader... Yet I see girls "shaking it" to this crap. People always wonder why I break out in laughter every time I hear 3 or 4 made up words in a row just to make it rhyme... Or when one word is hilarious in context. I actually heard the word "Spatula" in a song about sex and "shakin da bed" jsut because it rhymed, but it didn't make any sense at all. This is not a lie

And what the fuck is up with every hip hop artist introducing themselves through out the song?? "Yo yo... UH! 50 in da house yo!". If Mikael kept talking about himself and his junk in mid song, I'd throw rocks ...Fuck. Now I'm annoyed. I hate people. haha... Oh.. right. Death metal band thread...

I came across these guys years ago and they started playing as I wrote this so that works for me:p. It's sort of an odd sound but they have some good songs. Their latest cd is the only one I've heard mind you.
Golem - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=101329297

:lol: a nice read, thank you.

I really like the guitar riffs these guys produce. Dimished chords can sound more empowering than anything else if used right. Ex- Blasting The Virginborn :) and these guys have some really nice moments too. Thanks for mentioning

It's popular with women because womens brains are much stupider than ours! They should listen to uss!

I read they should listen to ass.

Here you go:

When you see a bunch of chicks on the street say: Hey pussies/cats.. *oink*

And why is last Grave's album so badly mixed? I can't hear the double bass pho shit, is it another tribute to old school death metal? Cheese-us..

How many black persons do you need to clean a toilet?

None, it's womens work.

Ok, that wasn't super funny, but still!

Yeah...you only need one listen to that Grave album to know they lost pretty much everything...well good thing there's tons of newer bands with that old school style rising up in Sweden. It's a good time for Death Metal...bad time for my wallet :)

Yeah it has really bad mixing (it even sounds poorly recorded). I guess grave isn't raking in enough to warrant expensive production costs?

Quite a few famous death metals bands have put out crappy sounding albums in the last few years during a time when you can make pretty good sounding shit in your basement for very little. I find that really odd. I don't think it's a tribute type of situation, because even old school Grave was clearer than this stuff and cleaner sounding overall.