Death Metal Bands

Ah, again the beauty that is opinion coming into play.

Unfortunately Terrestrial Requiem, sticking with the same releases becomes stagnant for many people. You happen to be the type of person who, while a lover of great music, feels a certain connection to the classics that seems to hinder your ability to enjoy a lot of what's out there today (duh, I know). The only real problem with this is the interwebs is full of the other type of person who rather enjoys a different take on [insert genre].

And herein lies the answer to your question of what one gains from listening to Bloodbath (I'll leave out Death Breath for I have yet to hear them) when Carnage and Dismember are around. Personally, I happen to enjoy other death vocalists aside from Robert Sennebäck, and while I love classics like Skin Her Alive...there are many moments where I'm in the mood for death metal that isn't that. Obviously this applies to any genre that other members have been fighting with you about.

A good number of members have replied to your posts childishly, but the direct attacks that are your posts really beg for it...and boy is the constant forum strife getting old. Just because someone would rather listen to Blasphemy Made Flesh over Blasphemies of the Flesh doesn't mean that one is giving in to an "inferior ripoff," or "crap art," simply that they find that one band did something a bit different that they like more. It happens.

meh... that list have nothing but classics, it seems that he made it just to keep him safe from any reply, also, he posted a non-metal album list that nobody asked for in the first place and for what? to look cool? when someone say stop listening to this "crap" band because I say it, that person deserves to be burned... I don't listen to metal for any of the reasons this troll gave us, I do it because I like it, as simple as that, it's a matter of taste that everyone should respect to be respected, he doesn't so to hell with him.

Variety is the spice of life, imo.
Screaming for Vengeance is my favorite album of all time...but I still like to listen to other Priest albums. And yeah, because there are only so many Priest albums, sometimes I like a good Priest clone, too. We can ask "why?" all day, but in the end it just ends up being "different strokes for different folks".

-D

For starters, the cost of not having to obtain inferior ripoffs...

Beyond that, when the mood hits you, you'll always reach for the best, never the rest. Better yet, crap artists don't get rewarded for crap art when people stick to the classics and ignore the also-rans. Think of it as eugenics for the music business.

I stopped reading what he writes.

The band the troll posted is actually good, if the production were better and voice more manly, it would be a great listen.

Hey troll, what do you think about Repugnant?