Death Metal Bands

I like it... zombies ftw!
zombie02.gif

found this on blabbermouth

Commented bassist Alex Webster, "For 'Evisceration Plague' we enlisted legendary gore/horror artist Vincent Locke, who has done artwork for all of our releases. He did two pieces for us this time, a dark and foreboding cover piece, and a violent and gory piece for the interior of the CD packaging. Vince has shown once again that he is a master of capturing a macabre and eerie vibe with his artwork."

hmmm, now I want to buy the album :)

New cannibal corpse album samples :)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Evisceration-Plague/dp/B001NFOTB2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1229453025&sr=8-3"]CC Samples here[/ame]

dunno about the production, it doesn't sounds like what they did with Kill... low quality samples though. priest of sodom sounds nice :headbang:

blabbermouth link

No Martin Van Drunen on vocals sucks and Patrick Mameli's C-187 debut album was patetic! but now Peter Wildoer (Darkane and ex-Arch Enemy on Stigmata) is on drums so yes, I want to listen to the new Pestilence album :)

I have never heard of them until a few months ago, when one of my friends invited me out to one of their gigs. Had a great time! I love going to see bands that I don't know about and having a great time :)

Torture Division

"BREAKING NEWS!

Demo 3 to be released December 18th, sometime during the day. We can't really give you any more information right now but tomorrow you will finally have it if nothing fucked up happens.

Look forward to a huge update tomorrow."

Ownage