Death Metal Bands

Why arent more people talking about Septic Flesh? I finally listened to the new album and yeah, wow. Rape.

Aside from Mike and Peter this guy is probably my favorite singer.

I need to listen to the HOB album one of these days...I liked what I heard. On a side note...it's sickening Pestilence is going to come out with a new album...Didn't Patrick and Tony Choy come out with some wiggercore album? Disgusting...I hope it doesn't influence the record...Though I'm sure it will be total tech wank.

Why arent more people talking about Septic Flesh? I finally listened to the new album and yeah, wow. Rape.

Aside from Mike and Peter this guy is probably my favorite singer.

Septic Flesh never got much attention, I have mentioned them here and got like no response as well. I like pretty much everything they do.

Check out all their shit, it's all quite different but good

Gorgasm, Odious Mortem, Aeon, Devourments Butcher the Weak, Necronomicon, Psycroptic, and Decrepit Flesh I recently listened to because of some people in the General Metal Discussion forum. All fucking ace

I wanted to post something about these kids who recently signed with Nuclear Blast called Hackneyed

http://www.myspace.com/hackneyed

the song Gut Candy was written by a 14 year old guitarist and it slays

if someone posted anything about them before please don't sue me, a thousand apologies (trying to avoid being part of the new trend: bitching with everyone)

I know it's suppose to sound like Cannibal Corpse, but I dunno.... At least bloodbath made an original old school swedish tribute band.....this is just a carbon copy of CC.