Death Metal Bands

People seem to love odious mortem.......I think they're good, but not amazing. I cant really think of anything from california that's blown me away. It's all so generic and impersonal.

TORTURE DIVISION X-mas single out now!

td-vinyl.jpg

We told you there would be a Christmas 7 inch available for you guys from your fave band, remember? Here it is. Another present for you after handing out the fantastic display of the world’s best death metal that was “Our infernal torture”, here comes “Suffer the shitmass”. We talked about this single over at our forums, but let’s remind you lot:

“A Japanese guy named Gai Er de Man contacted us some time ago and offered to print 4 copies of a Torture Division Christmas 7″ single. Ofcourse we have said yes to this. The band gets one copy each and Gai Er de Man get’s the fourth and final copy. This single will unfortunately not be for sale but we will make it available for download at www.torturedivision.net as always.”

So, here it is - spread it like cancer at every torrent site you see fit. We’ll have everything arranged at the Downloadgraphy page after the holidays are over but for now you need to take it all from these links:

AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT THEIR SITE, WWW.TORTUREDIVISION.NET

OMGZ! Sounds awesome :OMG: it's also a morbid angel cover, at the end of the song, that riff is from MA's day of suffering tune :headbang:

the beggining is the riff from dying fetus - praise the lord... 3 tributes on one song