Death Metal

Bloodbath are good but one of the weaker contemporary
bands, tbh.

I do, however, think Mikael Akerfeldt has a pretty unique vocal style. It's not all that varied but it's got a pretty cool "monstrous" tone to it.

I like it.

But not to the extent of say, Greys, who appears to think that this it the death metal equivalent of the second coming and there be no need for other bands now because Bloodbath has reached perfection.

To whomever was thinking about bidding on that The Moaning CD I put up on ebay: the auction ends in about 5 hours. There's one bid on it and nobody watching, so you have a good chance to get a good deal on it too. Actually, the same case for the Throne Of Ahaz CD.

Holy fuck!!!

I bought my copy for about $25! (also hole-punched, and I thought I was a bit ripped off!). Granted, that was a few years ago before the interest in OOP OSDM skyrocketed, but still.:zombie:

I sometimes wonder how much I'd make if I sold off portions of my collection on Ebay... It's actually pretty tempting.

Yeah man, that's well over the highest price I've ever seen that CD go. It's almost double the amount I've paid for both copies I've had combined. I'm assuming this guy is legit too, I was looking at his feedback, and he paid $70 for Desultory - Bitterness from the pricekillers guy, and he sent me a message asking for a voicemail including registered priority international shipping (which makes his total a hefty $126.15, no skimming off the top). I'm guessing this guy's just well-to-do...glad he came across my auction. :lol:

Yeah man, that's well over the highest price I've ever seen that CD go. It's almost double the amount I've paid for both copies I've had combined. I'm assuming this guy is legit too, I was looking at his feedback, and he paid $70 for Desultory - Bitterness from the pricekillers guy, and he sent me a message asking for a voicemail including registered priority international shipping (which makes his total a hefty $126.15, no skimming off the top). I'm guessing this guy's just well-to-do...glad he came across my auction. :lol:

What the FUCK?!?! I've seen this, regularly and recently, with a buy now price of under $20! He's insane!

I guess you're not that mad anymore that the greys sold you a cd for 25$ with a hole punch. :p

I'm seriously amazed that people pay that much and it has a hole punch in the cd cover though.

Well the guy already sent the payment, so my only conclusion is that he either has daddy's credit card or he's just got plenty of money to burn. Now I just need to be able to ship it overseas. I've never shipped anything overseas before tbh, I'm going to have to buy a Priority Mail International flat rate envelope in the post office and assemble the package there. :erk: I had 8 other auctions along with that one though, so in total I'm up about $270...pretty good. This is probably going to fund an order to NWN and Hell's Headbangers.

What does everyone think of Moonspell? Yeah I wasn't sure where to post this at, but I'm really tempted to get me Memorial, Finisterra is great. Would you recommend Memorial then?