Death Metal

What does everyone think of Moonspell? Yeah I wasn't sure where to post this at, but I'm really tempted to get me Memorial, Finisterra is great. Would you recommend Memorial then?

There are much better bands you should check out first. If you want black/gothic I suggest you pick up Rotting Christ's latest instead.

Well the guy already sent the payment, so my only conclusion is that he either has daddy's credit card or he's just got plenty of money to burn. Now I just need to be able to ship it overseas. I've never shipped anything overseas before tbh, I'm going to have to buy a Priority Mail International flat rate envelope in the post office and assemble the package there. :erk: I had 8 other auctions along with that one though, so in total I'm up about $270...pretty good. This is probably going to fund an order to NWN and Hell's Headbangers.

You have to buy a special envelope to ship overseas? Not sure how it works for you but I've shipped stuff all over the world with Canada Post and I didn't need to do anything special. They just charged me depending on where (and what kind of shipping type I wanted...regsitered and stuff like that...) it was and that was really it. I've never had to buy anything special.

At Zephyrus: I heard a couple songs off of Rotting Christ's MySpace from Theogonia, it wasn't that good, it was ok. I'm more interested in Thy Mighty Contract or Non Serviam from them, and maybe one of the midperiod albums.

Well their earlier stuff is certainly better but it's not really gothic influenced if that's what you're looking for.

At Zephyrus: I heard a couple songs off of Rotting Christ's MySpace from Theogonia, it wasn't that good, it was ok. I'm more interested in Thy Mighty Contract or Non Serviam from them, and maybe one of the midperiod albums.

Their latest album took me a few listens to really get into, but I imagine their earlier material would suit you better. Just stay away from Moonspell is the real point.

I love the logic here. Everybody thinks it sucks, so Derek immediately thinks he'll like it.

Seems to be the case with most of the bands he likes, now that I think of it.