Death Metal

l_ed5fd2201f6924b086aca7d487ba3612.jpg

Hollllllllllllllllly fuck. i've played the new Arghoslent album about 10 times so far. this album is going to be hard to fucking top. It's perfect..

Listening to some Arghoslent on myspace.

Pretty fucking good actually :p
UM's awesome for finding good bands.
It must be a fan site created by one of their avid fans. Arghoslent hate myspace and are proud of the fact they don't have a myspace site (just look at their official website), so they probably wouldn't be too happy if they found out about that myspace page you are talking about.:heh:

It must be a fan site created by one of their avid fans. Arghoslent hate myspace and are proud of the fact they don't have a myspace site (just look at their official website), so they probably wouldn't be too happy if they found out about that myspace page you are talking about.:heh:

Just what I was wondering a few minutes ago, when I was listening to their songs on myspace and reading their official shit.

Good band, fucking controversial stuff though :zombie:

Hornets of the Pogrom has better, more varied songwriting and better production than Incorrigible Bigotry (not that anything was wrong with IB's production). Less of the 'bounciness' too. The Genocider sounds more commanding than Von Demonicus ever did in the vocal department. Excellent, excellent stuff.

"In Coffles They Were Led", the track put up on Drakkar Radio website, is probably the least-good (and least-representative) of the album.

@Life Sucks--- The album should reach people on the west coast pretty soon... seeing as I live on the east coast and I received my copy in the mail this past Friday.

Don't know who posted it here but this Aghast E.P is pretty good.

thanks bro! that would be be!

We're on the Terrorizer Unsigned CD this month, who knew!?

haha =D

Also, Early Death is where it's at, Modern Death metal (with certain exceptions) fails so hard it might as well be wearing its shoes on the wrong feet with a bag of mild grated cheese hanging out of the end of its dick.

The reason I like Deathcore is because it brings the best of both genres of Death Metal and Metalcore together. I hate most Metalcore because of the Generic Hardcore screams and Gothenburg style of riffing but I like the breakdowns, so since I like Death Metal already, and you add Hardcore breadowns together, of course I'm going to like some of it. But a lot of Deathcore highs are generic as fuck, I can't blame the vocalists for it though.

The reason I like Deathcore is because it brings the best of both genres of Death Metal and Metalcore together. I hate most Metalcore because of the Generic Hardcore screams and Gothenburg style of riffing but I like the breakdowns, so since I like Death Metal already, and you add Hardcore breadowns together, of course I'm going to like some of it. But a lot of Deathcore highs are generic as fuck, I can't blame the vocalists for it though.

I'm pretty sure there are more original metalcore bands out there than deathcore bands. It seems to me like you haven't been digging deep enough into the genre.