Death Metal

If you don't have em:

Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Suffocation - Pierced From Within
Obituary - Cause Of Death
Decapitated - Winds Of Creation
Brutality - Screams Of Anguish

Well I got altars of madness and scream bloody gore. The Others didnt really do anything for me when I gave them a listen.

Well Considering Im somewhat new to the death metal scene I got

Death-Human
Death-Individual Thought Patterns
Death-Scream Bloody Gore
Morbid Angel-Altars of madness
Cannibal Corpse-Tomb of the mutilated
Dying Fetus-Grotesque impalement ep

ok then... check out these discs:

Cannibal Corpse- The Bleeding
Deicide- Deicide; Legion
Morbid Angel- Blessed are the Sick
Death- Leprosy
Arghoslent- Galloping through the Battleruins
Behemoth- Demigod

I actually Prefer buying cds over the internet, Im going to buy 6 cds hopefully tomarrow and want them all to be Death Metal got any suggestions?

Amorphis `the karelian isthmus
Disincarnate `dreams of the carrion kind
Entombed `left hand path
Autopsy `mental funeral
Edge of Sanity `unorthodox
Dismember `like an everflowing stream

Why did dying fetus have to go and change their logo? their first logo was badass. now its just gay fatty bold lettering.

I think it was meant for shock factor toward those unaccustomed to those kind of band names. What a better way to scare and/or intrigue people and make a statement by putting an offensive band name in big white bold letters easily legible from across the room in a record store.

I think it was meant for shock factor toward those unaccustomed to those kind of band names. What a better way to scare and/or intrigue people and make a statement by putting an offensive band name in big white bold letters easily legible from across the room in a record store.

all bands do that when they get more popular. like Katatonia.

From Crimson Massacre's MySpace page:

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Line of Sight

A return to the studio is imminent (3 days) after multiple delays and interlocking schedule quagmires got the best of us. As always, progress is greater than realized.

-James/CM

Hopefully this gets finished in time to be released this year. If so, I have no doubt it will be leagues ahead of everything else in the genre.