Death Metal

I haven't been able to find it on the internet anywhere and haven't had any money whatsoever the past couple months to buy it. I've been very interested in hearing it for a while now though.

Get prelude to the tragedy.

everyone cums on psalms, but not sure why. prelude is better.

lol you stole my expression for that album's popularity you gayfag. But yes, llama is spot on even though he is stealing my opinion :p, Psalms of the Moribund is terminally FUCKING BORING with nothing special, and early DS is awesome.

lol you stole my expression for that album's popularity you gayfag. But yes, llama is spot on even though he is stealing my opinion :p, Psalms of the Moribund is terminally FUCKING BORING with nothing special, and early DS is awesome.

Yea i thought about crediting you. but figured you would comment on it and it would work for the best anyways :p

I finally got around to downloading Grave of the Archangels and holy fuck why did I wait so long, Necrovation im going to listen to next

I've been looking for Arghoslent, Dead Congregation and Necrovation albums down here, but it's just impossible to get them.

As I don't like to download stuff, I'll have to keep waiting...

I've been looking for Arghoslent, Dead Congregation and Necrovation albums down here, but it's just impossible to get them.

Really?

ugh.jpg

I thought the internet was available in Brazil...which is probably why he was able to post here. :p

I never get anything in store...it's always too expensive and the selection is usually very limited.

I usually don't buy online due to two problems: Cost of shipping and import taxes. It could make me pay like 50 bucks for a single CD.

We have a "heavy metal and rock and roll mall" in São Paulo, where I get my stuff. I've ordered them there, but people are having difficulty to import them (small record labels / distribution / whatever).

Nice collection btw :erk:

I usually don't buy online due to two problems: Cost of shipping and import taxes. It could make me pay like 50 bucks for a single CD.

We have a "heavy metal and rock and roll mall" in São Paulo, where I get my stuff. I've ordered them there, but people are having difficulty to import them (small record labels / distribution / whatever).

Nice collection btw :erk:

That's what I figured.

I actually Prefer buying cds over the internet, Im going to buy 6 cds hopefully tomarrow and want them all to be Death Metal got any suggestions?

I actually Prefer buying cds over the internet, Im going to buy 6 cds hopefully tomarrow and want them all to be Death Metal got any suggestions?

Here are six essential classics, in case you need any.

Therion - Beyond Sanctorum
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Asphyx - The Rack
Carcass - Necroticism