Death Metal

well does anyone like Norther? I'm pretty sure they're melodic death metal.

Yeah, they're my favorite band actually. :rolleyes: haha

hahaha I'm sorry but that made me laugh. and actually they are good live :Smug: I haven't seen them live as they haven't toured the U.S. but I have seen videos and they seem okay to me. lol

but if you don't like them that's cool alot of my friends don't so whatever.

:kickass:

lol well alot of the first few posts of bands being listed here, Norther are really different from them. so whatever.

and no they aren't a shitty Bodom. if you listened to any of their other songs you would hear that :rolleyes: people who say such things have usually only heard their first album or their first few.

but whatever, you guys have your opinion, and I have mine. though I don't like alot of metal bands...I would never say they were horrible.

because you've been into melodeath for 6 months and as of right now they are amazing. you will grow some pubes one day, and you will realize you listened to some poser faggots.

because you've been into melodeath for 6 months and as of right now they are amazing. you will grow some pubes one day, and you will realize you listened to some poser faggots.

wow you're kind of mean. =/

so I guess because I'm not a big time metal fan I'm less knowledgeable than you?
some metalheads can be REAL big jackasses (IE: you) :Smug:
You are acting a little elitistic eh? yeah I think so dude.

and just so you know I like them so much cause they are one of the bands to get me into metal so I'm a little biased towards them. I take a greater liking to a band that got me into metal more than other bands and I will always find them great and you can call them "poser faggots" but I won't ever care. Get over yourself, okay?

People should really stop using the word "faggot" to show their dislike towards something. it's rude and offensive to some people by the way.

wow you're kind of mean. =/

so I guess because I'm not a big time metal fan I'm less knowledgeable than you?
some metalheads can be REAL big jackasses (IE: you) :Smug:
You are acting a little elitistic eh? yeah I think so dude.

and just so you know I like them so much cause they are one of the bands to get me into metal so I'm a little biased towards them. I take a greater liking to a band that got me into metal more than other bands and I will always find them great and you can call them "poser faggots" but I won't ever care. Get over yourself, okay?

People should really stop using the word "faggot" to show their dislike towards something. it's rude and offensive to some people by the way.

Don't worry man, I'm into all of that stuff: Bodom, Norther, Kalmah, etc.

I've been listening to metal for 4 years, so you have a friend here