Death Metal

The first two Opeth albums are the only ones I really like. They started to get boring once they moved away from that sound.

opeth is playing here tonight. im going to rape him so hopefully he stops writing shitty fucking music and everyone gets off hits nuts. god i hate opeth

I did not know about it until earlier. damn

Opeth is weird for me. I can listen to it and with every riff and melody and acoustic bit be all "that's a good riff" or "nice melody" but then the next song comes on and I can't tell the difference, and then the album ends and I can't remember a single second of it. The only bit of Opeth's music I can vividly remember is the chorus of Serenity Painted Death.

that's because it was written by NWA
word

Start, and stop, with My Arms, You're Hearse. Maybe check out Still Life if you are really up to it. I'm also somewhat fond of Damnation.

Me, or Bluewizard?
Because I have all those and like them. I just can't remember a thing about them. But yeah, My Arms, Your Hearse is great and Damnation is actually pretty good too. Best part is: no danger of it getting stuck in your head.

Nah, they're a little too over the top, I can never sit through Noctambulant. I always get a few of the riffs stuck in my head though.

RENDAH MAH PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY AS I DUHSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

I forgot how much I actually like MAYH. It manages to avoid the problems Opeth generally has, by still having them, but executing it so much better than they ever did before or after.

Nah, they're a little too over the top, I can never sit through Noctambulant. I always get a few of the riffs stuck in my head though.

RENDAH MAH PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY AS I DUHSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

I think it's pretty good. I could never listen to it twice in a row though. I've just gotta be in the mood for that kind of stuff. How's their other album "Cabinet"...?