Death Metal

Am I the only one who finds Psycroptic better than most ultra technical DM bands? They're usually extremely groovy/catchy instead of sounding like a sped up guitar tab.

I like them, good band. They've released a new one, right? You should also try Gorod, they're also goovy and creative, yet technical. Leading Vision is a fine album.

I do not have anything that plays cassete that I know of at the moment. I'm pretty sure they have an E.P though. 3 disk changers use to have cassete decks and had them until updating to floor speakers,etc..

anyways....

I finally got around to hearing Internal Decay and have wanted to hear them for awile now. awesome

Internal Decay:

A Forgotten Dream
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bVlEYkJqQzdVVGxMWEE9PQ

Tears of Blood
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bVlEYkJrdkdrYURIRGc9PQ

Old Bloodbath promo pics. cool

14.jpg

15.jpg

Pentacle rapes and crushes simultaneously and will never do anything not worth owning (please ignore the fact that I don't own anything from them yet).

I just turned on Elvenefris for the first time in over a year. And it still sounds pretty fucking killer.

Around the time that this album made big waves in the underground I was obsessed with it. I am surprised it has aged so well--the purposely fractured arrangements (though still coherent as a whole) give it a certain longevity I suppose.

I just turned on Elvenefris for the first time in over a year. And it still sounds pretty fucking killer.

Around the time that this album made big waves in the underground I was obsessed with it. I am surprised it has aged so well--the purposely fractured arrangements (though still coherent as a whole) given it a certain longevity I suppose.

Agreed, I don't regret one bit buying it.

I'm digging Grave a little bit recently, they played a good show supporting Nile on friday and I like some of their catchy riffs. This is a big step forward because I usually don't appreciate swedish death metal.