Death Metal

^That was it then, my mistake, I assumed since it was called The Legacy it would be on The Legacy album, and I'm going to listen to some stuff from The Lgacy on Youtube tonight, I prefer Metallica and Slayer to Testament so far but like Testament better than Anthrax.

You need to get too many other albums first

I say buy whatever the hell you want and not give a shit about other people. Who the hell are you to tell anyone what albums they need to get first anyways you gaylord.

So, I've been doing some youtubing tonight. I'm not sure if you people are aware, but there's a fucking Morbid show from 1988 there. Horrible video and crap sound, but still worth watching. Also, make note of the last song they play on part two: it's ANOTHER FUCKING VISION, a song pretty much only known because Repugnant covered it. When I first heard it, I had to grab my Repugnant CD to confirm what my ears were telling me. Fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch

Almost forgot about that but yeah.

So, I've been doing some youtubing tonight. I'm not sure if you people are aware, but there's a fucking Morbid show from 1988 there. Horrible video and crap sound, but still worth watching. Also, make note of the last song they play on part two: it's ANOTHER FUCKING VISION, a song pretty much only known because Repugnant covered it. When I first heard it, I had to grab my Repugnant CD to confirm what my ears were telling me. Fucking awesome.

Alright, that is pretty awesome.

Other than what is listed on M-A and A Tribute to the Black Emperors, are there any other Morbid recordings available with Dead on vocals?

There are tons of bootlegs, but it's all regurgitation of what was officially released as far as I'm aware. I don't know of any unreleased rehearsals circulating or anything like that...not that I've looked.

I like how on the first video, you see a guy who stage dived and the crowd just moved out of the way. He falls, they leave him there and i didn't see him get back up.

Last edited by a moderator: