Death Metal

MOrbid Angel is one solid metal band for sure. I love everything Ive heard. The only albums I dont have is Gateways and Heretic. Ive heard a little bit of Gateways and like it, havent heard stuff from Heretic though. Looking forward to their new stuff. It should be out this year or early next year shouldnt it?

MOrbid Angel is one solid metal band for sure. I love everything Ive heard. The only albums I dont have is Gateways and Heretic. Ive heard a little bit of Gateways and like it, havent heard stuff from Heretic though. Looking forward to their new stuff. It should be out this year or early next year shouldnt it?

Hi. :)

New MA should've been out awhile ago. I wish they'd hurry up with it already. I'm curious to hear what they sound like with "Evil D" back in the mix.

Does David Vincent growl in The Genitorturers? I don't know if he'll ever get his Blessed/Covenant growls back, on the live stuff lately, he sounds like his Domination vocals.

Does David Vincent growl in The Genitorturers? I don't know if he'll ever get his Blessed/Covenant growls back, on the live stuff lately, he sounds like his Domination vocals.

No, the Genitorturers is his wife's band. They're like a fetish/hard rock band in which he plays bass. But they haven't released a full-length album since 1998.

Unleashed `black horizon video. :headbang: wicked song

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm really enjoying Decapitated's Winds of Creation and Nihility. I can't seem to get into the newer albums, not technical/intense enough for me :p