Death Metal

i agree, personally i think formula's sucks

There seem to be a lot of mixed opinions on Formulas. Personally, I think it's a good album. Not MA's best effort, but it's still solid.

Elixir said:
Right now I'm really enjoying Decapitated's Winds of Creation and Nihility. I can't seem to get into the newer albums, not technical/intense enough for me :p

Never got past Winds myself and it still amazes me how professional that album sounds considering how young those guys were at the time.

There seem to be a lot of mixed opinions on Formulas. Personally, I think it's a good album. Not MA's best effort, but it's still solid.

Never got past Winds myself and it still amazes me how professional that album sounds considering how young those guys were at the time.

Actually, mixed opinions seem to be a general characteristic when people comment on MA's albums. I think that all of their albums are solid DM stuff. If you enjoy DM, it's hard not to listen to MA.

Nihility is also great. The other albums are not as solid IMO. Last night I watched their DVD - Human's Dust, it's fine. Though production is not as good as on other polish DVDs I've seen (Metal Mind Productions).

That was wicked, gonna buy Hammer Battalion now.

Hammer Batallion will certainly make my 2008 Best Releases, it's worth checking out :kickass:

Right now I'm really enjoying Decapitated's Winds of Creation and Nihility. I can't seem to get into the newer albums, not technical/intense enough for me :p
I really like Nihility, don't have Winds of Creation yet but I want it, I'd also like The Negation, the lastest one didn't sound so good.

Six Feet Under.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lhyxRF-oo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lhyxRF-oo[/ame]

Smack your kids up
You think I give a fuck ?

I'll call the fuckin' pigs on myself

:lol:

.. and yeah SFU sucks but this song is entertaining.

Any love for Anasarca? I have Moribund and enjoy it quite a bit.

I would describe it as pretty fast death metal with some black metal style riffing. Good standard death vox. It doesn't come across and extra special, but is solid.

I've listened to Zyklon's Aeon a few times now and I realy like it, it's a very good CD, Core Solution, Two Thousand Years, and An Eclectic Manner are great songs. I get the feeling Samoth is into some kind of industrial as Electric Current ends with some type of industrial dance routine, can anyone tell me what kind of industrial that sample is? Anyone else like Aeon? I've been told World Ov Worms is their best so I'll have to be buying that sometime.