Death Metal

World Ov Worms uses more industrial elements than Aeon, and it's a superior album overall. Though "Electric Current" and "An Eclectic Manner" are awesome songs.

I've listened to Zyklon's Aeon a few times now and I realy like it, it's a very good CD, Core Solution, Two Thousand Years, and An Eclectic Manner are great songs. I get the feeling Samoth is into some kind of industrial as Electric Current ends with some type of industrial dance routine, can anyone tell me what kind of industrial that sample is? Anyone else like Aeon? I've been told World Ov Worms is their best so I'll have to be buying that sometime.

Get World Ov Worms, much better than Aeon.

There were so many amazing bands to choose from that some great groups didn't make the list. Even with multiple lineup changes "In Flames" continues to be at the top of the death metal genre. Mixing death metal growls with clean singing, they have a wide appeal that grows with each release.
-------------
Lonetcrystal

Viral Marketing

There were so many amazing bands to choose from that some great groups didn't make the list. Even with multiple lineup changes "In Flames" continues to be at the top of the death metal genre. Mixing death metal growls with clean singing, they have a wide appeal that grows with each release.
-------------
Lonetcrystal

Viral Marketing

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

-------------
Lonetcrystal

Viral Marketing

FOAD!!!!

Any love for Anasarca? I have Moribund and enjoy it quite a bit.

I would describe it as pretty fast death metal with some black metal style riffing. Good standard death vox. It doesn't come across and extra special, but is solid.
Yeah, they rule. Oddly enough, Moribund is their one album I haven't checked out yet. First I checked out Godmachine, and that's great. Then I checked out Dying, which is their latest. They have an interesting lyrical concept going on in Dying. Each song is about someone dying from a different disease.

World Ov Worms uses more industrial elements than Aeon, and it's a superior album overall. Though "Electric Current" and "An Eclectic Manner" are awesome songs.
Where does DisIntegrate fall in?
It seems kinda meh to me - underneath the harsh and a-melodic exterior lies a harsh and a-melodic album, but in away that's intensely unpleasant except in short bursts, rather than cool.

-------------
Lonetcrystal

Viral Marketing
:lol:
We haven't heard death metal growls from the band since...'97? Yeah, '97.

Where does DisIntegrate fall in?
It seems kinda meh to me - underneath the harsh and a-melodic exterior lies a harsh and a-melodic album, but in away that's intensely unpleasant except in short bursts, rather than cool.

It's okay if you don't buy Disintegrate. It's a pretty meh album, nothing special in it.

Too late - I bought it about a year ago. I was wondering so I know if I should bother getting their other releases or if I'm just not going to enjoy them.

That was just especially funny cuz it was so wrong.
Also they usually start new threads. They're learning fast.

They need to settle into the vein of their closing tracks like "An Eclectic Manner" and "Skinned and Endangered". Either that or go back to the sound from the debut.

God damnit, I actually like the new Bloodbath song on Peaceville's myspace site, 'Mock the Cross'. Or most of it anyway.

I haven't even heard the new Bloodbath yet. I have to check it out.

EDIT: The coverart is somewhat horrible, that's for sure.