Death Metal

Hey just in case you guys don't know loading websites on a phone is pretty gay so out of appreciation of me don't talk about gay bands. cheers!

I'm going to say good things about Domination now.

Why was I always led to believe that Domination wasn't real good? I'm immediately liking it more than Covenant. The production is the best since Altars, and I approve of the more melodic direction of the soloing, if not the riffs in general. The main thing is probably not having the awful dry guitar tone from the previous two albums.
I'll have to pick this one up. A big influence on later-day Death, from what I've heard about it. Sounds interesting.

Anyone else listened to Tribulation - "The Horror"? I like it, but definitely in spite of the drumming on this album. I can't figure out whether it is just bad mixing that makes me notice the boring drumming, or it's really that bad. Otherwise I like it.

Yeah, we were talking about it before. You just don't really like death metal at all, so I can see where you're coming from in that respect.

Anyone else listened to Tribulation - "The Horror"? I like it, but definitely in spite of the drumming on this album. I can't figure out whether it is just bad mixing that makes me notice the boring drumming, or it's really that bad. Otherwise I like it.

what? nothing is wrong with the drumming.

Yeah, we were talking about it before. You just don't really like death metal at all, so I can see where you're coming from in that respect.

Who said I don't like death metal?

Nix what I said about the drumming. I listened to it first in my truck, think I need to play with the EQ. The snare came through louder than everything for some reason, sounded retarded. Doesn't do it on my pc.

Behemoth(They're More like Blackened Death Metal now.Used to be Black Metal)
Cannibal Corpse
The Faceless
Skinless
Carnifex
Six Feet Under
Suicide Silence
Whitechapel
Vader
Obituary
Morbid Angel
Impaled
Beneath The Massacre
Carcass
Dying Fetus
Gorefest
The Black Dahlia Murder
Job For a Cowboy
Krisiun
Napalm Death
Arch Enemy

Cryptopsy is probably the only Death Metal Band That I think sucks.

Behemoth(They're More like Blackened Death Metal now.Used to be Black Metal)
Cannibal Corpse
The Faceless
Skinless
Carnifex
Six Feet Under
Suicide Silence
Whitechapel
Vader
Obituary
Morbid Angel
Impaled
Beneath The Massacre
Carcass
Dying Fetus
Gorefest
The Black Dahlia Murder
Job For a Cowboy
Krisiun
Napalm Death
Arch Enemy

Cryptopsy is probably the only Death Metal Band That I think sucks.

you like Suicide Silence yet dis on Cryptopsy? wtf?

i realized im a sucker for Swedish DM (most of my faves are from there, and i didnt even know it)

you like Suicide Silence yet dis on Cryptopsy? wtf?
Suicide Silence is O.K.Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse kick S.S's ass.One of the only reasons I don't like Cryptopsy is because my friend bryce(he's super lame)likes them too much and is obsessed.If I had heard them before him I PROBABLY would have liked them.

What do you guys think of these bands? I've been getting into more and more brutal death metal.
In Flames
Lamb Of God
Finntroll (maybe a mix between death and folk metal)
Cannibal Corpse
Children Of Bodom
Norther

Since the first time i heard Children of Bodom i've almost only been listening to death metal, i used to listen to stuff like Hammerfall and Stratovarius sometimes before that but now i can't stand that stuff, it's gotta have brutal vocals and melodies :headbang:

The Locust are just fucking shit their vocals sound like fucking cartoon characters.They're just noise:puke:.Bring Me The Horizon's music is O.K but they look like a bunch of little emo bitches.

What do you guys think of these bands? I've been getting into more and more brutal death metal.
In Flames
Lamb Of God
Finntroll (maybe a mix between death and folk metal)
Cannibal Corpse
Children Of Bodom
Norther

Since the first time i heard Children of Bodom i've almost only been listening to death metal, i used to listen to stuff like Hammerfall and Stratovarius sometimes before that but now i can't stand that stuff, it's gotta have brutal vocals and melodies :headbang:

The only true death metal band you have on there is Cannibal Corpse. In Flames early stuff is more melodic death metal.