Death Metal

Is Impure(Ger) any good? I was looking for Impure(Esp) in the record store yesterday and saw them instead. Wondering if it'd be a good buy. Album is called 'In Disrespect to Mankind'

Origin's Antithesis is fucking owning me right now.

As far as polish death metal, just about all of its good. Lately i have discovered a few new polish such as Yattering and Dies Irae, both which sound somewhat like Decapitated. Anyone heard of these?

I'm giving 'I, Monarch' a good thorough listen, and it's kinda dull. Non-stop fucking blasting is a bit much.

The only good song on that album is 'faceless one', which I think must have been written by Derek Roddy because it centers around some very nice polyrhythmic drumming that he does through the whole track.

Yattering are awesome, never understood why don't get more praise. Lost Soul are good too, very vader-esque and there pretty good live.

I've been digging weeping birth recently, intense and epic...it's a good combo!

Best after 00-> is for sure the polish death metal bands, behemoth,hate,trauma,pyorrhoea,vader...on and on. bringing on the most ear fucking blast beatings and speediness of hell. Proud of the polish death metal scene.
What Polish Death Metal bands would you recommend me then? I like Vader, Behemoth, and Decapitated a lot, I just haven't heard the other ones you mentioned as they're not as notable.

Listening to Ribspreader - The Monolith and bolted to the cross. Haven't listened to them in a while, excellent band. They have a new album out next month too.

I'm going to say good things about Domination now.

Why was I always led to believe that Domination wasn't real good? I'm immediately liking it more than Covenant. The production is the best since Altars, and I approve of the more melodic direction of the soloing, if not the riffs in general. The main thing is probably not having the awful dry guitar tone from the previous two albums.

Is Winds of Creation Decapitated's best stuff? I've been listening to Nihility lately and will probably stop at The Negation, I hear that's a stepdown from Nihility, and the one with Covan I doubt I'll ever get. What I heard just sounded like Decapitated really went downhill. Nihility is very good though.

Is Winds of Creation Decapitated's best stuff? I've been listening to Nihility lately and will probably stop at The Negation, I hear that's a stepdown from Nihility, and the one with Covan I doubt I'll ever get. What I heard just sounded like Decapitated really went downhill. Nihility is very good though.

Winds Of Creation is my favorite, Nihility is too sterile compared to that one. You'd probably enjoy it.

Domination is very good, I have a hard time picking that or Covenant as the favorite Morbid Angel albums I have. I think the next logical step is Altars of Madness from here.

I'm glad to see you back ohiogrinder. I'm going to sleep now, but I'll be on Yahoo Messenger tomorrow night if you want to talk, I'm on now but I'm going to sleep.